This discussion is closed.
Ben.S.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mysticmin)
Well they did make me feel stupid during my interview Where do you go Ben S? Since you said supervisions, I'm assuming cambridge?
Christ's - Cambridge - NatSci - hard work!

Ben
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mysticmin)
Hmm, not so, the teaching at oxbridge is superb, and the talks at LSE were brilliant. The professors that I met were all easy to get on with, and explained things perfectly.
When I went on the Cambridge summer school for Maths we were taught by some of the regular lecturers, and they were among the worst I've ever encountered.
Ben.S.
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
When I went on the Cambridge summer school for Maths we were taught by some of the regular lecturers, and they were among the worst I've ever encountered.
Yes - they may know what they're talking about, but they sure as hell don't let on!

Ben
Mysticmin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ben.S.)
Yes - they may know what they're talking about, but they sure as hell don't let on!

Ben
Oh dear, I retract my remark about the quality of teaching at Cambridge then. Do you prefer being in an environment consisting of highly intelligent people or would you have rather gone to an instiution where ability varied more?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (243)
75.47%
No (79)
24.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed