Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mum said the area was clear then and I was just a nosy 13 year old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    OMG, my legs have gone to jelly after reading that! That is terrifying! You were v lucky
    that was pretty sickening experience - but did u hear about the girl who was pricked by an HIV needle in a nightclub and she didnt know about it until someone told her there was a note on her dress saying _"congratulations u r hiv positive" how sick is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    that was pretty sickening experience - but did u hear about the girl who was pricked by an HIV needle in a nightclub and she didnt know about it until someone told her there was a note on her dress saying _"congratulations u r hiv positive" how sick is that?
    That's got to be an urban myth

ReputationRep:

ahhhhhhhhhh im going to sleep now these stories make me wanna be an intravert

ReputationRep:
    Almost died in a car crash yesterday, cant be arsed to think of my other lucky escapes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    That's got to be an urban myth
    no in fact it happened round the corner from me - local nightclub

ReputationRep:
    Actually that all reminds me of another slip I made from becoming HIV positive, there was this guy and I used to go out with his cousin. Anyway he and I had this little thing going on when we were about 15 where we'd go into Bishop's Gardens and snog. One day he came to meet me and he had had his tongue pierced and I was like erm no, I don't want to see you again (i hate tongue piercings etc they are gross). Anyway he went off with someone I knew that was older than me and started sleeping with him. bang. His mum & dad had been scag heads in the 80's and it turned out he was HIV postitive, I went for ANOTHER test but you can't catch it through saliva, if I had kissed him after he had his tongue pierced and I had a cut in my mouth I stood a high risk of getting it and he did give it to this girl I know.
    Crazy, especially for sussex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Almost died in a car crash yesterday, cant be arsed to think of my other lucky escapes.
    You say it as though it's a regular thing for you!

ReputationRep:
    Dani - i heard about a couple that transmitted the disease because of their bleeding gums while kissing

ReputationRep:
    At school in cooking the kettle was next to the sink, I went to unplug the lead from the kettle with soaking wet hands, nice little electric shock (dunno if it was the full 240V It didnt hurt much)

Me and my brother having a bike race, we went through this gap in the bushes to find a car on the otherwise, my brother hit the car and went flying over the bonnet, luckily he was fine.

Err, I must of had so many - this is really annoying, I cant think of them right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    You say it as though it's a regular thing for you!
    Its really not, im quite shaken up by the whole thing really

ReputationRep:
    Dani - i heard about a couple that transmitted the disease because of their bleeding gums while kissing
    Believe me I've had that test done sooo many times, but the last time I had it was last May and before than and since then I've only been with my ex including kissing etc. So i'm ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Believe me I've had that test done sooo many times, but the last time I had it was last May and before than and since then I've only been with my ex including kissing etc. So i'm ok
    aww u poor girl - well i am almost going now - just one more post after this one to make it 2300

ReputationRep:
    Its really not, im quite shaken up by the whole thing really
    Oh, sorry- it was just the way you typed it. Are you injured??

ReputationRep:
    aww u poor girl - well i am almost going now - just one more post after this one to make it 2300
    Lol, I'm fine! Just a little more paranoid than most, you should hear chats on first dates with me..."So have you ever taken drugs? Have you ever injected yourself with heroin? Were your mother and father by any chance fans at the time of the Sex Pistols?"

ReputationRep:
    i've got one:
    i was quite young and was doing the lawnmowing with an electric mower and went over the cable. So, as I had seen in loads of cartoons, I got the two cables and put them together and got a huge electric shock but I'm not sure if it can actually electrocute you, doing that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Oh, sorry- it was just the way you typed it. Are you injured??
    Its OK, and hopefully Im not injured

ReputationRep:
    Its OK, and hopefully Im not injured
    Don't want to know how you're gona find that one out So was it your fault or someone else's?

ReputationRep:
    The more I read peoples lucky escapes the more I remember my own, I cant say anything to do with HIV is ringing any bells at the moment though

Oh actually - Ive almost drowned a few times, dragged under by waves in france, I was under for a good while and I didnt have time to take a breath before I got dragged under.

Almost choked a few times, hmmmm, what else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Don't want to know how you're gona find that one out So was it your fault or someone else's?
    I was waiting to turn right and some cocksmoking retard in a big van ran into the back of me . Im not injured at the moment but apparantly I might be abit sore and stuff tomorrow :/

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.