I had a number of my posts wiped off my tally - could i get an explanation please

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
this is rather distressing - someone please explain as i have already passed my 2200 mark this evening and was on my way towards 2250
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
maybe a thread got deleted? or the post fairy has been, check under your keyboard.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Probably a large thread to which you have replied to has been deleted.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
this is rather distressing - someone please explain as i have already passed my 2200 mark this evening and was on my way towards 2250
obviously a thread got deleted.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
obviously a thread got deleted.
i cant think of any threads that i posted in that were particularly worthy of deletion - i posted a lot in my own thread in fact and that is still up and running - is this a coup by the mods or something - so no one else can rise?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i cant think of any threads that i posted in that were particularly worthy of deletion - i posted a lot in my own thread in fact and that is still up and running - is this a coup by the mods or something - so no one else can rise?
its probably one of those threads where you just flirt with everyone in sight.
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes, the mods often do that to annoy you.

But don't complain, if you do they accuse you of being non-constructive and out of order, then threaten to ban you dispite your reasoning being civilized.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
its probably one of those threads where you just flirt with everyone in sight.
Elpaw, do you have any suggestions as to an Oxford college I should apply to?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Elpaw, do you have any suggestions as to an Oxford college I should apply to?
St Hildas. you'll enjoy it there
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)

But don't complain, if you do they accuse you of being non-constructive and out of order, then threaten to ban you dispite your reasoning being civilized.
hmm ... i have witnessed ur fall from grace and i am reluctant to complain for that reason - however Expression et al could u tell me which thread was deleted so i can at least know why my tally has gone down - this is like bloody 1984 and the ministry of love
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
St Hildas. you'll enjoy it there
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hmm ... i have witnessed ur fall from grace and i am reluctant to complain for that reason - however Expression et al could u tell me which thread was deleted so i can at least know why my tally has gone down - this is like bloody 1984 and the ministry of love
HAHA...
MOFOS 2
Report 17 years ago
the guy aint listening i told him my self
he deleted a number of my threads in a row
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by MOFOS 2)
who are u really? what is ur usual id?
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
who are u really? what is ur usual id?
he's SHANDY
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Stop getting distressed.

We had a lot of complaints that the Tinykates thread was abusive, so we just took a mass crop to it.

Not all of the thread was deleted, just up until a point where it appeared to be getting out of hand.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MOFOS 2)
See what I mean now...
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)

thanks, unfortunatly untrue.

(Original post by kurdt)
well firstly im glad your not going to complain for that reason

next, thats a fine book

lastly, to be honest im not sure whats happened, how many did you loose. there are a few deleted threads around, but nothing big. ifit was really big there would be lots of complaining people :rolleyes:. but know one has gone looking for your posts to delete, its an unfortunate by product of the spam we get.

edit: theres your answer from expression above.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Stop getting distressed.

We had a lot of complaints that the Tinykates thread was abusive, so we just took a mass crop to it.

Not all of the thread was deleted, just up until a point where it appeared to be getting out of hand.
You also ignore the racist comments made by DazYa to me and waiting2smile, but clearly you don't care.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Which is like the 3rd page. The thread deteroiated into flirting soon.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (5)
62.5%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (1)
12.5%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
12.5%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
12.5%

Watched Threads