Turn on thread page Beta

I had a number of my posts wiped off my tally - could i get an explanation please watch

ReputationRep:
    this is rather distressing - someone please explain as i have already passed my 2200 mark this evening and was on my way towards 2250

ReputationRep:
    maybe a thread got deleted? or the post fairy has been, check under your keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    Probably a large thread to which you have replied to has been deleted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    this is rather distressing - someone please explain as i have already passed my 2200 mark this evening and was on my way towards 2250
    obviously a thread got deleted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    obviously a thread got deleted.
    i cant think of any threads that i posted in that were particularly worthy of deletion - i posted a lot in my own thread in fact and that is still up and running - is this a coup by the mods or something - so no one else can rise?

ReputationRep:
    i cant think of any threads that i posted in that were particularly worthy of deletion - i posted a lot in my own thread in fact and that is still up and running - is this a coup by the mods or something - so no one else can rise?
    its probably one of those threads where you just flirt with everyone in sight.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the mods often do that to annoy you.

But don't complain, if you do they accuse you of being non-constructive and out of order, then threaten to ban you dispite your reasoning being civilized.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    its probably one of those threads where you just flirt with everyone in sight.
    Elpaw, do you have any suggestions as to an Oxford college I should apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Elpaw, do you have any suggestions as to an Oxford college I should apply to?
    St Hildas. you'll enjoy it there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)

But don't complain, if you do they accuse you of being non-constructive and out of order, then threaten to ban you dispite your reasoning being civilized.
    hmm ... i have witnessed ur fall from grace and i am reluctant to complain for that reason - however Expression et al could u tell me which thread was deleted so i can at least know why my tally has gone down - this is like bloody 1984 and the ministry of love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    St Hildas. you'll enjoy it there

ReputationRep:
    hmm ... i have witnessed ur fall from grace and i am reluctant to complain for that reason - however Expression et al could u tell me which thread was deleted so i can at least know why my tally has gone down - this is like bloody 1984 and the ministry of love
    HAHA...

ReputationRep:
    the guy aint listening i told him my self
    he deleted a number of my threads in a row

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MOFOS 2)
    who are u really? what is ur usual id?

ReputationRep:
    who are u really? what is ur usual id?
    he's SHANDY

ReputationRep:
    Stop getting distressed.

We had a lot of complaints that the Tinykates thread was abusive, so we just took a mass crop to it.

Not all of the thread was deleted, just up until a point where it appeared to be getting out of hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MOFOS 2)
    See what I mean now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)

thanks, unfortunatly untrue.

(Original post by kurdt)
    well firstly im glad your not going to complain for that reason

next, thats a fine book

lastly, to be honest im not sure whats happened, how many did you loose. there are a few deleted threads around, but nothing big. ifit was really big there would be lots of complaining people :rolleyes:. but know one has gone looking for your posts to delete, its an unfortunate by product of the spam we get.

edit: theres your answer from expression above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Stop getting distressed.

We had a lot of complaints that the Tinykates thread was abusive, so we just took a mass crop to it.

Not all of the thread was deleted, just up until a point where it appeared to be getting out of hand.
    You also ignore the racist comments made by DazYa to me and waiting2smile, but clearly you don't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Which is like the 3rd page. The thread deteroiated into flirting soon.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.