Turn on thread page Beta

I had a number of my posts wiped off my tally - could i get an explanation please watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Stop getting distressed.

We had a lot of complaints that the Tinykates thread was abusive, so we just took a mass crop to it.

Not all of the thread was deleted, just up until a point where it appeared to be getting out of hand.
    ok now it is calmed down
    please give me my account back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MOFOS 2)
    ok now it is calmed down
    please give me my account back.
    Let me guess - they banned you because you asked for an explanation as to why your threads were deleted?

ReputationRep:
    oh ok fair do - just add 25 posts to my tally on ur way out and we'll call it quits yes 1984 is a fine book - my favourite in fact

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    oh ok fair do - just add 25 posts to my tally on ur way out and we'll call it quits yes 1984 is a fine book - my favourite in fact
    lol, thanks for understanding.

is all reletive though, it happens to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Let me guess - they banned you because you asked for an explanation as to why your threads were deleted?
    exactly
    now the guys ignoring me cause he knows his lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

Don't worry, don't take the blame for edders' crap moderating Ollie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    You also ignore the racist comments made by DazYa to me and waiting2smile, but clearly you don't care.
    I can't cover everything. Do you have any idea how many threads we try and sift through...

Also, it's kinda difficult to stay focused on your job when the "Server Busy" messages kick in, and so lose track of where things are.

We do actually care, as we don't want racism, but don't expect us to come and get everything, there is a report post button - alternatively you can paste a link to the thread(s) in question and we'll give it a look.

Technically I didn't ignore anything, as I haven't come across it yet - and you are pointing the blame wholely on me which I think is uncalled for, another reason why we have grievances with you, all you seem to do is whinge.

ReputationRep:
    exactly
    now the guys ignoring me cause he knows his lost.
    You are starting to realise.

And let me guess - you send them PM's asking nicely why they banned you, and you post asking them as well, yet they ignore you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

hey ollie i know ur cooler than expression so please can i have my account back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)

And let me guess - you send them PM's asking nicely why they banned you, and you post asking them as well, yet they ignore you?
    Sure did but they will get payed back big time im telling u
    if they dont give my account back

ReputationRep:
    I can't cover everything. Do you have any idea how many threads we try and sift through...

Also, it's kinda difficult to stay focused on your job when the "Server Busy" messages kick in, and so lose track of where things are.

We do actually care, as we don't want racism, but don't expect us to come and get everything, there is a report post button - alternatively you can paste a link to the thread(s) in question and we'll give it a look.

Technically I didn't ignore anything, as I haven't come across it yet - and you are pointing the blame wholely on me which I think is uncalled for, another reason why we have grievances with you, all you seem to do is whinge.
    1.) Since when did I blame it on you? (I blame everything on edders)

2.) Yes, If I get racist comments and the moderators seem not to bother, then I will complain. It isn't appreciated, sorry fella.

3.) Actually, as a matter of fact - I told Rahaydenuk about the racist attacks. Me and waiting2smile got them from this guy, and Rahaydenuk banned him for his behaviour. Funnily enough, he was given his account back.

"Fu* off you fu*kin pa*ki, go back to where you came from you stupid bloody pac*ki!!! HAHAHA!

White power Rulez!! Assshole!"

Yes, sorry for complaining expression, I should be grateful. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Don't worry, don't take the blame for edders' crap moderating Ollie.
    whats edders got to do with this?

shhh. ure stirring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

shhh. ure stirring
    dont be sad ollie and can u give my account back

ReputationRep:
    enough of the bickering - you should all be more responsible for the posts u make and where you post them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

shhh. ure stirring
    I was making a general comment regarding the issue.

AKA: Last time when that thread in ehated debate was pointlessly deleted after about 20 pages.

As i said, don't take the blame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)

Firstly SHANDY can have his account back as soon as he shuts up whining about it cos technically thats spam and doesn't help his cause.

Second, he didn't post nicely initially he didn't ask nicely, and instead started with the worse profanities he could find - another offense (the evidence starts to pile up).

Third, a threat was also made to the moderator - "that is it, dont worry ill get you out motha f****r" - strike three, you're out mate.

Fourth, it wasn't just me who was deleting stuff, and I didn't delete the first thread deleted... :mad: which is why I'm increasingly getting peaved at the assumption that just because I'm online and threads go walkies it's me.

And finally bono, stop trying to turn everything that happens on this board, into a dossier against the moderators cos your little snide remarks are getting very annoying...

ReputationRep:
    Firstly SHANDY can have his account back as soon as he shuts up whining about it cos technically thats spam and doesn't help his cause.

Second, he didn't post nicely initially he didn't ask nicely, and instead started with the worse profanities he could find - another offense (the evidence starts to pile up).

Third, a threat was also made to the moderator - "that is it, dont worry ill get you out motha f****r" - strike three, you're out mate.

Fourth, it wasn't just me who was deleting stuff, and I didn't delete the first thread deleted... :mad: which is why I'm increasingly getting peaved at the assumption that just because I'm online and threads go walkies it's me.

And finally bono, stop trying to turn everything that happens on this board, into a dossier against the moderators cos your little snide remarks are getting very annoying...
    ok so if u didnt delete my threads, only adhsur and u were online and adhsur goes that she never deleted any and u go that u never, so one of u is lying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    "Fu* off you f****n p**i, go back to where you came from you stupid bloody p***ki!!! HAHAHA!

White power Rulez!! Assshole!"
    I can't exactly search for that, where is it ?!

ReputationRep:
    ok so if u didnt delete my threads, only adhsur and u were online and adhsur goes that she never deleted any and u go that u never, so one of u is lying.
    Why don't you learn...

I didn't claim that I didn't delete any :rolleyes: I claim that I didn't delete the first one which effectively set the prescendent.

You don't know that Adhsur didn't delete any, and made an assumption.

Have you not heard of invisibility. Us mod's use it sometimes to check on the behaviour of you lot when you think you can get away with it more than at peak times...

And by the way, none of us are lying.

ReputationRep:

Funny thing is, when I say you moderate well, you tend to ignore it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.