Turn on thread page Beta

I had a number of my posts wiped off my tally - could i get an explanation please watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Why don't you learn...

I didn't claim that I didn't delete any :rolleyes: I claim that I didn't delete the first one which effectively set the prescendent.

You don't know that Adhsur didn't delete any, and made an assumption.

Have you not heard of invisibility. Us mod's use it sometimes to check on the behaviour of you lot when you think you can get away with it more than at peak times...

And by the way, none of us are lying.
    I agree, there is only one lying moderator.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you learn...

I didn't claim that I didn't delete any :rolleyes: I claim that I didn't delete the first one which effectively set the prescendent.

You don't know that Adhsur didn't delete any, and made an assumption.

Have you not heard of invisibility. Us mod's use it sometimes to check on the behaviour of you lot when you think you can get away with it more than at peak times...

And by the way, none of us are lying.
    ok so u are the right one. may i have my account back please

ReputationRep:
    I can't exactly search for that, where is it ?!
    Funnily enough, a moderator (whoever) saw that comment and just deleted it, not banning the person or saying anything.

Waiting2smile also got racist pm's later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I agree, there is only one lying moderator.
    and who might that be?

ReputationRep:
    i think what expression is trying to say is that we are tired of a minority complaining.

dont make guesses about who did what. we are here to keep the place nice- which we do. no one ever says thanks for that anymore.

the forum is provided for free, technically no one has a say in the running of the place or who should be mods etc. its down to d. so as d does what he likes, you should accept the place as it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MOFOS 2)
    and who might that be?
    Shush now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i think what expression is trying to say is that we are tired of a minority complaining.

dont make guesses about who did what. we are here to keep the place nice- which we do. no one ever says thanks for that anymore.

the forum is provided for free, technically no one has a say in the running of the place or who should be mods etc. its down to d. so as d does what he likes, you should accept the place as it is.
    I'm tired of people making stupidracist remarks then getting away with it ebcause when I tell moderators about it, they seem not to be bothered.

EDIT: Rahaydenuk was the only one who was bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Shush now.
    im still waiting for my account, they just have to do it by a clik of the button its that easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Funny thing is, when I say you moderate well, you tend to ignore it.
    Normally cos we're a little sceptical about appraisal.

Although; Maslow 4; Ego - Maybe we shouldn't be so sceptical.

Little bit of MGT 120 - Introduction to Behaviour at Work coming out there - (sub thought - My god I remembered something from that unit )

ReputationRep:
    im still waiting for my account, they just have to do it by a clik of the button its that easy
    You may be waiting a very long time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    You may be waiting a very long time.
    i dont have time

ReputationRep:

Little bit of MGT 120 - Introduction to Behaviour at Work coming out there - (sub thought - My god I remembered something from that unit )
    hey geesa im still here can u give me back my account?

ReputationRep:

Indeed Expression, GCSE Business Studies - "Maslows Hierachy of needs" Job satisfaction, self esteem, self actualisation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

Well said! Give the mods a break, they do try.

ReputationRep:
    no its not, and im not sure of the background so im not.

(Original post by exress)

im dissapointed in you?!! why wernt you in the pub!?!

(Original post by bono)
    I'm tired of people making stupidracist remarks then getting away with it ebcause when I tell moderators about it, they seem not to be bothered.
    you didnt tell me, infact you didnt do what we ask you tp, report it!!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont have time
    You're a busy guy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    no its not, and im not sure of the background so im not.

im dissapointed in you?!! why wernt you in the pub!?!

So ask expression

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    You're a busy guy...
    sure am but people like these get in my way so often

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

Actually, for your information:

1.) When those racist remarks were made, a moderator came along and deleted them without saying anything or giving a ban.

2.) I actually told Rahaydenuk about it, he banned the person for his racist abuse to me and waiting2smile, but some stupid moderator went behind his back and restored his account, despite that behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Actually, for your information:

1.) When those racist remarks were made, a moderator came along and deleted them without saying anything or giving a ban.

2.) I actually told Rahaydenuk about it, he banned the person for his racist abuse to me and waiting2smile, but some stupid moderator went behind his back and restored his account, despite that behaviour.
    again, i dont know the background, im keeping out of it.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.