RHodgson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi again everyone!
Just wondering if any of you lovely lot are going to Teesside in January because I've just found out that this is when I'll be going and would like to meet some people before I start because it all seems scary enough without being thrown in totally at the deep end.
Rachie280
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi, Not as of yet but you have given me renewed hope that I may still be brought forward from Sept 2013 to Jan 2013. What branch are you doing? I am doing LDN.
RHodgson
Rep:
?
That is exactly what happened to me earlier this week. Got a phonecall asking I I'd like to move up from sep 2013 to january, so there is definitely a chance in the next few week for you. I'm doing adult nursing.
Rachie280
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Good luck to you, If I get a call I will up date you (I hope I do, just want to get started!!) If I dont see you in January I hope all goes well
RHodgson
Rep:
?
It could be any time in the next few weeks. Some people could just not turn up or drop out early freeing up spaces. Same could happen in January. Wishing you good luck
Ms.aneesa
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im starting adult nursing in January too, I can't wait! I agree, It'd be nice to know some people before I start.
RHodgson
Rep:
?
I am so excited now. Bought nearly everything for my accommodation now. Just need to actually apply for it now.
Ms.aneesa
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yea I'm so bored I just hope time flies. I'm living near Newcastle so I'll be driving up with my friend who is also doing the same thing, we did the access course together last year. Have you applied for your bursary yet?
RHodgson
Rep:
?
No I haven't. Think we have to wait to hear from the university about it first.
I'm going to live there because the petrol costs would utterly cripple me.
Ms.aneesa
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yea I understand. But I have a place here and a son so it'll be a pain to move again when we're all settled. I'm just glad I have my friend atleast we can share the petrol costs. Where are you moving from?
Hannahp2401
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hello,
Sorry for butting in, but i'm thinking of applying for mental health nursing for september 2013! If i knew they started courses in janurary i'd have applied to UCAS wayyyy before now haha

Do yous have to attend an interview at the university before they offer you a place? Also, how do you go about sorting a placement out at hospital ect..Does the uni do this for you? :confused:

cheeerss
RHodgson
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
As far as I'm aware, the uni sorts your placements out for you.
Yes you do have to go to an interview (it took a long time to get my offer through following my interview)

I'm moving from Durham, so it's not so far.
Lauren_Victoria
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi Guys!
I was on a physio degree at Teesside but am wanting to move back home after Christmas. I have a lovely room in a newly refurbished flat sharing with another healthcare student if anyone is looking for accommodation? The rent is £60 per week and the bills are really cheap. It's literally 2 minutes away from the university and all of the bars too!

Please feel free to get in touch if interested in looking at pictures or more info

Lauren
Kyrra
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey guys, I'm starting child nursing Jan 2013. So excited. Just found out. Applied for Sept. Literally feeling like a child the night before Christmas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ms.aneesa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Congrats Kyrra, its a great feeling isnt it. Not long now! Merry Xmas and Happy New year to you all!
Kyrra
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ms.aneesa)
Congrats Kyrra, its a great feeling isnt it. Not long now! Merry Xmas and Happy New year to you all!
So excited. Just wish I had more info. I have a start date and that's it. No registration date or anything. I have a job, so more info would be helpful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ChloeBass19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Welldone...Im doing nursing in Jan too.. Cant waitttt :-)
Kyrra
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ChloeBass19)
Welldone...Im doing nursing in Jan too.. Cant waitttt :-)
Awesome! Which nursing r u doing? I know we're mostly together in the first yr, and I'm so excited to start.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Paige crossley
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ive also applied for mental health for sep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anthb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey everyone, I'm starting nursing in Jan too. I'm doing LD...anyone else starting this? Can't wait to get started now.

Anth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads