The Student Room Group

Sending documents?

Hey, so i looked at a few universities around the world and they said that "should you be admitted, you must send the original copy of your qualifications"

Wait so does this mean the certificates i get for my alevels i have to send to them? But then how do i send it to another uni if one already has it? it doesnt make sense :confused::confused::confused:
Reply 1
Original post by kinglynx
Hey, so i looked at a few universities around the world and they said that "should you be admitted, you must send the original copy of your qualifications"

Wait so does this mean the certificates i get for my alevels i have to send to them? But then how do i send it to another uni if one already has it? it doesnt make sense :confused::confused::confused:

I'm pretty sure you would only have to send the original copy if you were admitted. As in - have been made an offer and you have accepted it. The offer would be conditional on you providing the documents and then would change to unconditional.
Reply 2
Yup, usually you would only have to do this for one once you've decided you're going there.

If not, unis will send them back (they don't keep them) and probably wouldn't all ask at the same time anyway.
Reply 3
ooooooooo so its after ive made my decision LOL thanks for that , makes a lot more sense hahahahaha
Original post by kinglynx

Original post by Juno
Yup, usually you would only have to do this for one once you've decided you're going there.

If not, unis will send them back (they don't keep them) and probably wouldn't all ask at the same time anyway.

In my experience some will also accept you sending scans of the originals :yes:
Reply 5
ooo alrighty thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending