Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    hehe - u read me rather well
    I like your avatar. I know it's Che G something (can never spell that name!), he's v good looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Well UCL and SOAS are well close anyway, but you're not ready son!
    how would u know - i am more than ready ... ahem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Right. How come there are soooooooooooooo many people applying to do law?
    The money of course (jk) What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, so I see language barriers wont be a problem, just body language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I like your avatar. I know it's Che G something (can never spell that name!), he's v good looking
    u know i look rather like him when i grow my facial hair - played a role as him in a play i wrote for my school ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    got it in one - although i do love the subject too - i am sure u do too suz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Intellectual stimulation, nah, the dough, the dough. J/K.

ReputationRep:
    u know i look rather like him when i grow my facial hair - played a role as him in a play i wrote for my school ...
    You would say that- there's no proof (of the looks, not the school play!) I know I'm gona sound very dim but what did he do?? I never liked history and dropped it like a hot potato

ReputationRep:
    Well if you're ready, here's your bucket and squeegee, the windows need doing...

I've been daydreaming of having a nasty accident forcing me to stay on a year and reapply... think I should catalyse this "accident"?

Now I know it's time for bed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    You would say that- there's no proof (of the looks, not the school play!) I know I'm gona sound very dim but what did he do?? I never liked history and dropped it like a hot potato
    Invent cigars?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    You'd drop a hot potato?! What a waste, why I'd cut it open and stuff it with beans and cheese...

ReputationRep:
    Invent cigars?
    Imagine the school play

ReputationRep:
    You'd drop a hot potato?! What a waste, why I'd cut it open and stuff it with beans and cheese...
    You're right, what a ridiculous phrase that is (Although leave out the cheese, euch!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Imagine the school play
    hehe - it was called 'Revolutionaries for tea' - starring me as Che - who fought for the independence of Cuba from a fascist dictator called batista - and it starred other luminaries such as Gandhi, Lenin and a whole host of others - they all basically meet in heaven

ReputationRep:
    Good to see that you have not adopted any traits from that German fellow, you know, that Mr 'Let me slice, dice and eat you up' guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    You're right, what a ridiculous phrase that is (Although leave out the cheese, euch!)
    i know what u mean - i have been a vegan for 8 months now and it is not something i even consider food - but then juwel will tell u stories about even more bizarre habits of mine - fruit etc.

ReputationRep:
    hehe - it was called 'Revolutionaries for tea' - starring me as Che - who fought for the independence of Cuba from a fascist dictator called batista - and it starred other luminaries such as Gandhi, Lenin and a whole host of others - they all basically meet in heaven
    Oh dear, no doubt they're all turning in their graves at the stupid future lawyer who had never heard of them

ReputationRep:
    Good to see that you have not adopted any traits from that German fellow, you know, that Mr 'Let me slice, dice and eat you up' guy.
    dont bring him up again - it might give juwel ideas

ReputationRep:
    i know what u mean - i have been a vegan for 8 months now and it is not something i even consider food - but then juwel will tell u stories about even more bizarre habits of mine - fruit etc.
    Juwel will tell you no such thing!!

So Che Guevara helped Fiddly Castro get into power?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Oh dear, no doubt they're all turning in their graves at the stupid future lawyer who had never heard of them
    yeah - but that is our society for you - no knowledge because no influence in our capitalist society - not that i am a leftie or anything

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.