Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd trashed Good Charlotte, Linkin Park and many other bands before they were even thought of over here.

ReputationRep:
    The Ataris
    Metallica
    Millencolin
    Allister
    Green Day
    Blink 182
    Bodyjar
    Jawbreaker
    Fenix TX
    Lagwagon
    NOFX
    Offspring
    SUM41

Im missing so much stuff out, I really cant think right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    The Ataris Good
    Metallica Good
    Millencolin Good
    Allister OK
    Green Day Fantastic
    Blink 182 ****
    Bodyjar OK not heard much
    Jawbreaker Good
    Fenix TX Gone, the lead singer now gay with his new gutarist
    Lagwagon Really good
    NOFX Excellent
    Offspring Fantastic
    SUM41 My favourite band hehe

Im missing so much stuff out, I really cant think right now

ReputationRep:

Nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Nice
    Sum 41 probably are only my favourite band because Steve is gorgeous and they gave me free alcohol and Dave e-mails me regularly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Sum 41 probably are only my favourite band because Steve is gorgeous and they gave me free alcohol and Dave e-mails me regularly
    You what? Steve is an ugly mofo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    lol, Sum 41 are terrible, they try too hard to impress with their shouting.....IMHO, and the main singer, is bloody annoying, i feel like whacking his head with a baseball bat ......

Tho, they do have some ok songs tho....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    lol, Sum 41 are terrible, they try too hard to impress with their shouting.....IMHO, and the main singer, is bloody annoying, i feel like whacking his head with a baseball bat ......

Tho, they do have some ok songs tho....
    Deryck is a bit of a...well...idiot. I mean the guy went out with paris hilton!
    Secondly we do not play crappy baseball in this country and a cricket bat is heavier,
    And also STEVE IS LOVELY!!!!!! He is the nicest guy and remembers me and knows me by name, I think Cone is gay as well......long story

ReputationRep:
    hey, i am English.......born in the UK ......'just 'cause i am from the UK, doesn't mean i can't use the word baseball bat...ya know

Oh Steve, just found out he's the drummer for sum 41.......may be good looking.......but not as good on the drum as Travis from Blink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    hey, i am English.......born in the UK ......'just 'cause i am from the UK, doesn't mean i can't use the word baseball bat...ya know

Oh Steve, just found out he's the drummer for sum 41.......may be good looking.......but not as good on the drum as Travis from Blink

Yeah Travis maybe great but feel how light your pockets are next time you buy a Hurley top in the UK, I got one in new york for £12 over here it was £86

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.