Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bring the lads back home and leave Iraq to it. They don't appreciate what we have done for them, so sod them now we have done all we can for them. Lets just leave them to kill themselves if that is what they want to do (another 2 more bombs today). No more of our troops to come back in body bags because of them disgustingly, ungrateful people. We removed Saddam for them and this is what we get?! Why should we (the coalition) have to stay there still and sort everthing out for them, are they useless? Jesus, what more do they want from us? Maybe we should wipe their arses for them too?!

The Iraqis were throwing rocks at coalition troops as well on the news. I find that disgusting considering so many British and US troops have died FOR THEM ffs. Sick.

Why should we keep trying to help them, haven't we done enough for them? Even if they appreciated what we have done for them, the war ended nearly a year ago it is time for them to sort themselves out now. But what makes it a million times worse is that they don't appreciate it, and we have to help them sort out their pissing country like babies. And they kill our troops for 'the pleasure' of helping them.

Countries populated by moronic savages cannot be helped, maybe we should have realised that before we bothered to liberate them in the first place. Third world countries are third world for a reason, due to the afforementioned description of their populous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filthy Arab)
    Bring the lads back home and leave Iraq to it. They don't appreciate what we have done for them, so sod them now we have done all we can for them. Lets just leave them to kill themselves if that is what they want to do (another 2 more bombs today). No more of our troops to come back in body bags because of them disgustingly, ungrateful people. We removed Saddam for them and this is what we get?! Why should we (the coalition) have to stay there still and sort everthing out for them, are they useless? Jesus, what more do they want from us? Maybe we should wipe their arses for them too?!

The Iraqis were throwing rocks at coalition troops as well on the news. I find that disgusting considering so many British and US troops have died FOR THEM ffs. Sick.

Why should we keep trying to help them, haven't we done enough for them? Even if they appreciated what we have done for them, the war ended nearly a year ago it is time for them to sort themselves out now. But what makes it a million times worse is that they don't appreciate it, and we have to help them sort out their pissing country like babies. And they kill our troops for 'the pleasure' of helping them.

Countries populated by moronic savages cannot be helped, maybe we should have realised that before we bothered to liberate them in the first place. Third world countries are third world for a reason, due to the afforementioned description of their populous.
    1)Iraq isn't populated entirely by moronic savages.
    2)If it was, leaving them to their own devices wouldn't be a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filthy Arab)

1.) Yes, if some random people came and blasted my house to smitherines as well as hurting/killing local people and friends/family, then I would be angry to.

2.) Iraq never went to war with America, so don't blame them for George Bush's stupid decision.

3.) The iraqi people never asked for a war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    1.) Yes, if some random people came and blasted my house to smitherines as well as hurting/killing local people and friends/family, then I would be angry to.

2.) Iraq never went to war with America, so don't blame them for George Bush's stupid decision.

3.) The iraqi people never asked for a war.
    oh shut up. Are you blind to the regime the war removed from Iraq?

ReputationRep:
    Today was an emotional day for the muslims. The grandson of prophet Mohammed was killed on this day in Kerbala. Have high emotions cos of that and then include 6 bombs going off in kerbala where 6 million people were mourning, with over 100 killed, the iraqis would be angry!

ReputationRep:
    They blame the jews as usual.

ReputationRep:
    *yawn* this again? The Daily Mirror doesn't tell you everything about wars, grow up lol...

ReputationRep:
    Basra seems to be coming along nicely.

ReputationRep:
    i agree i am sick and tired of hearing about US and british soliders getting killed everyday. Put this one on Bush. Another example of him coming and, removing a regime without thinking aobut the future, that makes 3 afghanistan iraq and possibily haiti

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    i agree i am sick and tired of hearing about british soliders getting killed everyday.
    To be fair... British soliders have been doing a mighty fine job and it is hardly every day that one is killed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    To be fair... British soliders have been doing a mighty fine job and it is hardly every day that one is killed.
    well consider the alternative, withdraw and let the iraqis kill themselves and impose a corrupt depotist government. fun fun fun!

ReputationRep:
    iraq isnt full of moronic saveges. and its are own bloody fault that saddam was in power, cos we put him there, and then, when the people of iraq were rebelling against him, we ignored it and let it go away. then, for no apparent reason, we invade. the west (us) are *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    and the US isn't doing a good job fighting?

That's exactly what the terrorists are trying to get us to do. The vast majority of Iraqis are grateful for what the coalition has done.

ReputationRep:
    i agree i am sick and tired of hearing about US and british soliders getting killed everyday. Put this one on Bush. Another example of him coming and, removing a regime without thinking aobut the future, that makes 3 afghanistan iraq and possibily haiti
    Come on !!Our ladz r doing well !! The bodybags r mainly the US troops.

(Original post by zazy)
    lol, that's OK then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    'bodybags are mainly us troops'? , thats not very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntegralAnomaly)
    'bodybags are mainly us troops'? , thats not very nice
    I know!! I wa sonly trying 2 look 4 a +ve thing!!
    Sorry if i offended any1

ReputationRep:
    i agree i am sick and tired of hearing about US and british soliders getting killed everyday.
    where r u hearing this?

Put this one on Bush. Another example of him coming and, removing a regime without thinking aobut the future, that makes 3 afghanistan iraq and possibily haiti
    without thinking about the future? can u explain that?

iraq comparable to haiti? haha...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    where r u hearing this?

without thinking about the future? can u explain that?

iraq comparable to haiti? haha...
    any political future in Iraq? Not clear yet. Also, allgations that Bush had marines force aristrid into a plane at gun point has surfaced.

Just listen to the news. Sorry, i mispoke, it's mostly US soliders gettin killed

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.