Turn on thread page Beta

Leave Iraq to it now for Gods sake watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Come on !!Our ladz r doing well !! The bodybags r mainly the US troops.
    again our troops aren't doing well? Couldn't u ahve phrased that a little better (nicer)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filthy Arab)
    Bring the lads back home and leave Iraq to it. They don't appreciate what we have done for them, so sod them now we have done all we can for them. Lets just leave them to kill themselves if that is what they want to do (another 2 more bombs today). No more of our troops to come back in body bags because of them disgustingly, ungrateful people. We removed Saddam for them and this is what we get?! Why should we (the coalition) have to stay there still and sort everthing out for them, are they useless? Jesus, what more do they want from us? Maybe we should wipe their arses for them too?!

The Iraqis were throwing rocks at coalition troops as well on the news. I find that disgusting considering so many British and US troops have died FOR THEM ffs. Sick.

Why should we keep trying to help them, haven't we done enough for them? Even if they appreciated what we have done for them, the war ended nearly a year ago it is time for them to sort themselves out now. But what makes it a million times worse is that they don't appreciate it, and we have to help them sort out their pissing country like babies. And they kill our troops for 'the pleasure' of helping them.

Countries populated by moronic savages cannot be helped, maybe we should have realised that before we bothered to liberate them in the first place. Third world countries are third world for a reason, due to the afforementioned description of their populous.
    ok filthy arab!!!
    R u actually an Arab as it has raised my curiosity..ummmmmm :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filthy Arab)
    Bring the lads back home and leave Iraq to it. They don't appreciate what we have done for them, so sod them now we have done all we can for them. Lets just leave them to kill themselves if that is what they want to do (another 2 more bombs today). No more of our troops to come back in body bags because of them disgustingly, ungrateful people. We removed Saddam for them and this is what we get?! Why should we (the coalition) have to stay there still and sort everthing out for them, are they useless? Jesus, what more do they want from us? Maybe we should wipe their arses for them too?!

The Iraqis were throwing rocks at coalition troops as well on the news. I find that disgusting considering so many British and US troops have died FOR THEM ffs. Sick.

Why should we keep trying to help them, haven't we done enough for them? Even if they appreciated what we have done for them, the war ended nearly a year ago it is time for them to sort themselves out now. But what makes it a million times worse is that they don't appreciate it, and we have to help them sort out their pissing country like babies. And they kill our troops for 'the pleasure' of helping them.

Countries populated by moronic savages cannot be helped, maybe we should have realised that before we bothered to liberate them in the first place. Third world countries are third world for a reason, due to the afforementioned description of their populous.
    Pure ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    any political future in Iraq? Not clear yet. Also, allgations that Bush had marines force aristrid into a plane at gun point has surfaced.
    ...on the rumour mill. gun point being those protecting his ass.

Just listen to the news. Sorry, i mispoke, it's mostly US soliders gettin killed
    i hardly think iraq and haiti are comparable what ever casualties the US suffers.

ReputationRep:
    again our troops aren't doing well? Couldn't u ahve phrased that a little better (nicer)?
    okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkay!!i'll try nxt time..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkay!!i'll try nxt time..
    sorry, it was just kinda odd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    ...on the rumour mill. gun point being those protecting his ass.

i hardly think iraq and haiti are comparable what ever casualties the US suffers.
    all i am trying to say is Bush has made more then a few mistakes in his dealing with allies/enemy's

ReputationRep:
    sorry, it was just kinda odd
    No prob!!
    I know sometimes i get kinda awful in wording things!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    No prob!!
    I know sometimes i get kinda awful in wording things!!
    join the club lol

ReputationRep:
    The greatest lie of hte twenty-first century "Sure, we will give Iraq back it's country" -America.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.