Turn on thread page Beta

I hate this place!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Today I've been very good, I've spent at least 6 hours on university work and have not posted that much on here. Now I am tired and am browsing adictive forum again.

However I have an exam tomorrow and I know I should be in bed now but its so damn hard! This morning because I was on here till 12:00 when my mum got me up at 6:55 I feel asleep again, I didn't wake up till 7:30 and I leave for the bus around 7:40!.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, i think you should try and get some sleep just now. Good luck for your exam!
    Rep giving week? Does that mean that u're giving out rep or u're getting rep?

ReputationRep:
    Have some sleep, take a break. And good luck.

ReputationRep:
    I failed university because of this place. I now clean toilets for a living and count the hours till I return. God bless UK Learning. Who needs a law degree at Oxford anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Ah, i think you should try and get some sleep just now. Good luck for your exam!
    Rep giving week? Does that mean that u're giving out rep or u're getting rep?
    It means the more rep I have the more rep I have to give

The exam is only a multiple choice thing on networking theory, it should be pretty easy. I'm very well prepared.

i could not agree more with you amazingtrade

i didnt use to browse this that often but it is VERY addicting just reading posts etc

bahhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa)

i didnt use to browse this that often but it is VERY addicting just reading posts etc

bahhhhhh
    Nice sheep sound there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa)

bahhhhhh
    bahhhhhh indeed - i just read mostly, and then can hardly be bothered to post if I have to read 3 or more pages to get the gist of the convo. Juts call me Mrs Lazy!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.