Turn on thread page Beta

nott accom watch

Announcements

(Original post by ali_117)
    no way! i want one in uni park! im gonna mainly b usin the econ building. ur friends who hav applied this yr? dont tell me that 1st yrs hav sent their forms already?....!u mean 2nd yr students right??
    i dont know anyone applying this year, *last* year they messed it up completly but hopefully they will have learnt from this

get it in early and you should be fine..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ali_117)
    neone know which are the nicest halls (in central campus) at nottingham uni is?
    Notts is my first choice.......... I went to see the so called new accomodation in Jubille Campus, But i think is like a match box, extremely compress. It sucks......... Can't imagine what it will be like when I am there....... Accomodation in Exeter are like hotels...... ****!! My parents wont allow me go there coz the ranking is too low....

(Original post by kerfuffler)
    Notts is my first choice.......... I went to see the so called new accomodation in Jubille Campus, But i think is like a match box, extremely compress. It sucks......... Can't imagine what it will be like when I am there....... Accomodation in Exeter are like hotels...... ****!! My parents wont allow me go there coz the ranking is too low....
    why are you applying to jubilee then? are you doing a business course? you can easily just commute from main campus on the free hopper buses :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I quite like Jubilee. Newark and Southwell always remind me of travel lodges.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.