Turn on thread page Beta

Is It Wrong Or Right... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is it wrong to pretend to like someone just to see if they like you... or is it ok cause your curious..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fey)
    Is it wrong to pretend to like someone just to see if they like you... or is it ok cause your curious..
    not unless you actually like them, why else would you care if the liked you cuz if you didnt that would be pretty mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fey)
    It's wrong, and if the person does like you then it is cruel aswell. How would you like it if someone played you that way?

ReputationRep:
    why would you pretend to like them just to find out whether they like you even tho you said you didn't like them? i think its wrong... but my brain is hurting!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    why would you pretend to like them just to find out whether they like you even tho you said you didn't like them? i think its wrong... but my brain is hurting!!
    mine too

ReputationRep:
    well what if you thought the person was ok... but you found out he was falling for you.. how would you react..
    1... get a big head
    2... avoid him
    3.. play along
    well personlly i'd play along your only young once anyway guys do it all the time.... or i guess i'd avoid him..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fey)
    well what if you thought the person was ok... but you found out he was falling for you.. how would you react..
    1... get a big head
    2... avoid him
    3.. play along
    well personlly i'd play along your only young once anyway guys do it all the time.... or i guess i'd avoid him..
    this is why I never have a real gf, you are f'ed up... if the guy likes you just talk to him holy crap and if you don't like him tell him that...........it isnt really complicated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    this is why I never have a real gf, you are f'ed up... if the guy likes you just talk to him holy crap and if you don't like him tell him that...........it isnt really complicated
    such is the way we men work out the complexities of the opposite sex

ReputationRep:
    Is it OK to pretend NOT to like someone, ever...

I put it to you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)

I put it to you...
    ya... if they are in a relationship

ReputationRep:

I put it to you...
    juwel - u r back - how was detox camp?

ReputationRep:
    i think the reason i don't want him eventhough i do think he's nice.. is cause i hate relationships no matter what you say or do it always comes down to one thing happening someone gets hurt.. my rule... don't get involved don't get hurt..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fey)
    i think the reason i don't want him eventhough i do think he's nice.. is cause i hate relationships no matter what you say or do it always comes down to one thing happening someone gets hurt.. my rule... don't get involved don't get hurt..
    where did you get your avatar or side image whatever you wanna call it,. it looks familiar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    where did you get your avatar or side image whatever you wanna call it,. it looks familiar
    It's a default avatar.

Alrighty Kurdt, stomach pumping's set to start soon!

Out of curiosity, would anyone think it odd if I joined a massage or reflexology course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    nadia from american pie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fey)
    It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    Its from the UKL default pot of avatars.

ReputationRep:
    It's a default avatar.

Alrighty Kurdt, stomach pumping's set to start soon!

Out of curiosity, would anyone think it odd if I joined a massage or reflexology course?
    no way man - that would be cool - i am doing hatha yoga myself

ReputationRep:
    i got to choose it hen i started... i got a choice out of loads... i can change it if you don't like it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    no way man - that would be cool - i am doing hatha yoga myself
    Nice, well I ain't got the figure so it's good old footy for me!

I might do that (massage/reflexology) and/or an Italian course (NOT pasta!) and/or ECDL...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.