This discussion is closed.
fey
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Is it wrong to pretend to like someone just to see if they like you... or is it ok cause your curious..
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fey)
Is it wrong to pretend to like someone just to see if they like you... or is it ok cause your curious..
not unless you actually like them, why else would you care if the liked you cuz if you didnt that would be pretty mean
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fey)
It's wrong, and if the person does like you then it is cruel aswell. How would you like it if someone played you that way?
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why would you pretend to like them just to find out whether they like you even tho you said you didn't like them? i think its wrong... but my brain is hurting!!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
why would you pretend to like them just to find out whether they like you even tho you said you didn't like them? i think its wrong... but my brain is hurting!!
mine too
fey
well what if you thought the person was ok... but you found out he was falling for you.. how would you react..
1... get a big head
2... avoid him
3.. play along
well personlly i'd play along your only young once anyway guys do it all the time.... or i guess i'd avoid him..
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fey)
well what if you thought the person was ok... but you found out he was falling for you.. how would you react..
1... get a big head
2... avoid him
3.. play along
well personlly i'd play along your only young once anyway guys do it all the time.... or i guess i'd avoid him..
this is why I never have a real gf, you are f'ed up... if the guy likes you just talk to him holy crap and if you don't like him tell him that...........it isnt really complicated
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
this is why I never have a real gf, you are f'ed up... if the guy likes you just talk to him holy crap and if you don't like him tell him that...........it isnt really complicated
such is the way we men work out the complexities of the opposite sex
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Is it OK to pretend NOT to like someone, ever...

I put it to you...
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)

I put it to you...
ya... if they are in a relationship
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I put it to you...
juwel - u r back - how was detox camp?
fey
i think the reason i don't want him eventhough i do think he's nice.. is cause i hate relationships no matter what you say or do it always comes down to one thing happening someone gets hurt.. my rule... don't get involved don't get hurt..
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fey)
i think the reason i don't want him eventhough i do think he's nice.. is cause i hate relationships no matter what you say or do it always comes down to one thing happening someone gets hurt.. my rule... don't get involved don't get hurt..
where did you get your avatar or side image whatever you wanna call it,. it looks familiar
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
where did you get your avatar or side image whatever you wanna call it,. it looks familiar
It's a default avatar.

Alrighty Kurdt, stomach pumping's set to start soon!

Out of curiosity, would anyone think it odd if I joined a massage or reflexology course?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
nadia from american pie
Timmy Tapeworm
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fey)
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
Its from the UKL default pot of avatars.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's a default avatar.

Alrighty Kurdt, stomach pumping's set to start soon!

Out of curiosity, would anyone think it odd if I joined a massage or reflexology course?
no way man - that would be cool - i am doing hatha yoga myself
fey
i got to choose it hen i started... i got a choice out of loads... i can change it if you don't like it..
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
no way man - that would be cool - i am doing hatha yoga myself
Nice, well I ain't got the figure so it's good old footy for me!

I might do that (massage/reflexology) and/or an Italian course (NOT pasta!) and/or ECDL...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (180)
38.22%
Take autumn exams (145)
30.79%
Look for a job (16)
3.4%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.46%
Take a year out (81)
17.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.94%

Watched Threads