Turn on thread page Beta

Is It Wrong Or Right... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    this is why I never have a real gf, you are f'ed up... if the guy likes you just talk to him holy crap and if you don't like him tell him that...........it isnt really complicated
    Hey, we're not all bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Nice, well I ain't got the figure so it's good old footy for me!

I might do that (massage/reflexology) and/or an Italian course (NOT pasta!) and/or ECDL...
    that is pretty cool - once u become a little slimmer u should go for yoga man - i am 6ft and 13 stone so i had trouble at first but i am quite flexible - but it isnt all about obscure stretching you know - breathing mostly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Hey, we're not all bad!
    yeah right ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    that is pretty cool - once u become a little slimmer u should go for yoga man - i am 6ft and 13 stone so i had trouble at first but i am quite flexible - but it isnt all about obscure stretching you know - breathing mostly
    Think I'll do the ECDL (nice employer-pleasing qualification at the end, to add to my first aid certifcate) and maybe Italian...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    yeah right ...
    I'll have you know I got 2 whole badges at Brownies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I'll have you know I got 2 whole badges at Brownies
    hehe - that's an excuse that is wearing thin nowadays

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.