Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    and be telling her friends ALLLLLLLLLLL about it
    true but if she has no friends..or they've all been mysteriously erased..

ReputationRep:
    gsi is anything govt or civil service based my old email was gsi. But it wasnt me before you think I am trying to pull you danni lol.

Its possibly from some civil servant who has possibly sent it you by mistake but maybe you should send it back to check it out because I think these things can still be faked. But odpm does look like a genuine address
    http://www.odpm.gov.uk/stellent/grou...ut_600104.hcsp

If I was you I would consider sending the email to either of these asking what the heck is going on.

mailto:[email protected] uk

mailto:[email protected] v.uk

ReputationRep:
    i keep gettin weird emails that keep saying stuff like

yes i no
    what
    is it true
    theyre all on different emails and i try blocking em but the buggars come under a new address

ReputationRep:
    I got me a Bagle-I yesterday, that was fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I just opened my e-mail and received this message:

Subj: HI
    Date: 02/03/04 16:11:07 GMT Standard Time
    To: EDITED
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi

I am looking to meet an unattached woman - anyone you know interested?

Speak soon

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient the E-mail and any files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.

Nothing in this E-mail message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of the Government unless confirmed by a communication signed on behalf of the Secretary of State.

The Department's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.
    ******************************** ******************************** *******************

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free

What the hell!!>!?!?! I've only e-mailed ONE government agency in my life and that was my LEA, where the hell has this come from?!
    That is strange because I have just received the exact same email at 2:12 this afternoon!

I do not have a clue where they got my address from!
    Amanda x

(Original post by AmandaTHENutter)
    That is strange because I have just received the exact same email at 2:12 this afternoon!

I do not have a clue where they got my address from!
    Amanda x
    u found this old post just 2 say that u got the same email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    u found this old post just 2 say that u got the same email?
    lol

and it was her first post. so she signed up just to say that she got the email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol

and it was her first post. so she signed up just to say that she got the email
    I didnt realise how old the post was cos my mate gave me this website address, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmandaTHENutter)
    I didnt realise how old the post was cos my mate gave me this website address, sorry!
    was only joking

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.