The Student Room Group

Best place to buy nice shoes - cheap

Ok so ive got shoes from newlook, a couple from next, primark obviously but depending what you want they can get quite pricey.

Does anybody know of any online sites that are cheaper?
Reply 1
ebay/amazon?
Reply 2
TKmaxx?
Reply 3
Ive never tried TK max, il have to have a look. there isnt one where i live so il look online :wink:
Reply 4
Schuh is pretty good, it's not too bad in terms of price and you can also get a Student Discount if you have an NUS card :smile:
Reply 5
ASOS can be fairly cheap in sale periods and sometimes out of sale (plus NUS discount) and has a huge choice
Reply 6
Have a look through YourSoleProvider.com thousands of shoes to search through and great prices too!!
You want somewhere cheaper than Primark? :lolwut: Could try H+M I guess.
Accessorize do nice ones at decent prices.
Boohoo.com
Reply 10
Definitely eBay, especially if you check out the auctions you can find some starting at 99p!

ASOS can be quite reasonable as well, but I do tend to buy the majority of mine from New Look and occasionally Primark. I've bought from cheaper places before (like Matalan) but have found they fall apart within a couple of weeks so they're not actually that good a value.
Original post by flinchalot
Definitely eBay, especially if you check out the auctions you can find some starting at 99p!

ASOS can be quite reasonable as well, but I do tend to buy the majority of mine from New Look and occasionally Primark. I've bought from cheaper places before (like Matalan) but have found they fall apart within a couple of weeks so they're not actually that good a value.

It depends on how much you are prepared to pay for a decent quality shoes. I agree that ebay and primark are the cheapest but you also don't know how long those shoes will last you.

There is a new website I recently discovered and I think that the prices are very good, it's www.primeshoes.co.uk

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 12
eBay.
scorpionshoes.co.uk. they have branded shoes. you can buy in store but on their website are cheaper
ebay i have spent around £300 on 3 pairs of shoes but they were the high end market names
gucci brogues for £20
d+g shoes for £60
louboutin heels for £220 which i resold for £1400
you can try onlineshoes dot com and zappos
Not sure if available online, but Deichmann have nice prices. The quality is decent though I don't really like them...
amazon, ebay, tkmaxx, scorpionshoes, h&m, asos :smile: take a look and pick. sales are everywere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending