This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
HELLO DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD WEBSITES TO REVISE FOR UNIT 19 AVCE ICT??
THANKS
sweeti
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I know there is not any books or info on it, if anyone can help me to with Unit 19 Impact of computers in society PLEASE the exam is next week
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hello sweetie pie have you found anything? coz i cant exam is on nxt friday! and i dont have a clue what its about doh
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hi i am doing unit 19 as well. to help you revise for the exam ask your teacher for pass papers.

Are teacher give use them, we are now looking at january's 2003 paper as their will not be much change from it, as we also did unit 2 in jan and resit it last week and was mostly the same, just reworded differently.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hi, im doin unit 19 as well. Dere dis site u can try out mite b of sum help- http://www.joecpu.com/avceans2002.pdf. It has questions dat r in da exam and answers 4 it. It helped me but dnt knw if it will help u!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
HIYA THERE CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON UNIT 19 PRE-RELEASE MAT. ITS KINDA HARD. MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU DO.....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads