Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

It's night, are there any bumps in the dark around your place... watch

ReputationRep:
    of the unexplainable?

I swear we have an in house ghost, we recently renovated some panels into glass and you can see things walking past etc, even through the open door.
    People poke and blow on you, trains can be heard ...steam trains.
    Towels go flying the bathroom
    and in the toilet when I was home alone I put the seat down, was washing my hands and turned around when I heard a bang and the toilet seat was lifting and slamming about three times.
    It's never been lived in our house but it's an old brewery. We have a cellar that's blocked up with underground wells and an old steam track for transporting goods to the slipe nearby.....weird

ReputationRep:
    I can hear strange noises coming the room next to me where my friend Katy is with her new close "friend" Ben.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    I can hear strange noises coming the room next to me where my friend Katy is with her new close "friend" Ben.
    Lol i meant of the unexplainable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    of the unexplainable?

I swear we have an in house ghost, we recently renovated some panels into glass and you can see things walking past etc, even through the open door.
    and in the toilet when I was home alone I put the seat down, was washing my hands and turned around when I heard a bang and the toilet seat was lifting and slamming about three times.
    It's never been lived in our house but it's an old brewery. We have a cellar that's blocked up with underground wells and an old steam track for transporting goods to the slipe nearby.....weird
    Seriously though... some of that is pretty freaky and ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    Lol i meant of the unexplainable
    You haven't heard the noises...

ReputationRep:
    of the unexplainable?

whoa if ur not fibbing (not that u do), thats some freaky happenings...I wouldn't like to sleep over ur place (not that u'd invite me) and as long as they're not harming then I guess it's cool. No such freakiness here where I am at work but it is over 100 yrs old...I keep the radio on so unless it suddenly turns off, I'm good.

ReputationRep:
    I do get freaked out, especially going to the loo as a lot happens there.
    My mum saw a dark figure in my room once and thought it was me, turned the light on and it was gone....It doesn't bother me most of the time.....most of the time

ReputationRep:
    My mum's got up...about to get shouted at...nggg

ReputationRep:
    All exciting stuff! Anyway, Dani and everyone else, been lovely chatting but I need my bed. See you all later! Ciao.

ReputationRep:
    My mum's got up...about to get shouted at...nggg
    yea u up pretty late.. but it's been a pleasure

ReputationRep:
    Night, i'm pulling an all nighter so I GO to college tomorrow lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    All exciting stuff! Anyway, Dani and everyone else, been lovely chatting but I need my bed. See you all later! Ciao.
    u all leaving!..k c u
    later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I may get flak for this but basically anyone who says they've seen a ghost is either mistaken, hallucinating or lying.
    In reply to that I was a skeptic, I used to laugh about it. Only when that toilet seat thing happened did I even consider it, needless to say at 3am I ran outside and called my friend on my mobile and she came and stayed with me in my bed, I was sooo scared. It wasn't even a month ago either.

ReputationRep:
    In reply to that I was a skeptic, I used to laugh about it. Only when that toilet seat thing happened did I even consider it, needless to say at 3am I ran outside and called my friend on my mobile and she came and stayed with me in my bed, I was sooo scared. It wasn't even a month ago either.
    whoa ur still up! doesnt look like ur goin to college on time then heh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    whoa ur still up! doesnt look like ur goin to college on time then heh
    I've been sat paralysed in fear, someones been shouting...and the pub is closed for renovation and everybody that lives tehre is down in brighton....my parents have had sleeping pills and are out cold.
    I'm too scared to go the toilet....
    I won't be going to bed, when it gets light i will go to the loo and get ready and go to college...scared....but there

ReputationRep:
    I've been sat paralysed in fear, someones been shouting...and the pub is closed for renovation and everybody that lives tehre is down in brighton....my parents have had sleeping pills and are out cold.
    I'm too scared to go the toilet....
    I won't be going to bed, when it gets light i will go to the loo and get ready and go to college...scared....but there
    damn well what can i say ..hope it gets better!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    damn well what can i say ..hope it gets better!!
    PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!!!
    Just until it gets light, I've never believed in ghosts it's so stupid

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!!!
    Just until it gets light, I've never believed in ghosts it's so stupid
    maybe play some music and try not to think of it?

ReputationRep:
    Oh christ, I just went to the toilet. I got the courage and I wish I hadn't!! That toilet is only used by me, a girl. The toilet seat was up for a bloke and the BRAND NEW toilet roll I put on was all gone and all over the bathroom...... :eek:
    I want to write lots of rude words here, but they'll be deleted

ReputationRep:
    There are three in my house, One is a person I know who died. He roams the house. A small child that is in the bathroom and a young guy who wanders herre and there. It's blood scary when you are at home alone and it's 3AM!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.