It's night, are there any bumps in the dark around your place...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Oh christ, I just went to the toilet. I got the courage and I wish I hadn't!! That toilet is only used by me, a girl. The toilet seat was up for a bloke and the BRAND NEW toilet roll I put on was all gone and all over the bathroom...... :eek:
I want to write lots of rude words here, but they'll be deleted
whoaaa.. i can't think of anything to help u there!
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
There are three in my house, One is a person I know who died. He roams the house. A small child that is in the bathroom and a young guy who wanders herre and there. It's blood scary when you are at home alone and it's 3AM!
ur not helping the girl u know...
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lol! I know it's really frightening!
The little boy is the worst. OK ill shut up now.
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ok got to go Dani i hope evrything works out and is cleared up : literally and not...
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
it's ok it's getting light now, I don't think it would bother me half as much as if I actually knew what caused it.
Nobody has ever lived here so it's either something from A VERY long time ago but why would they be pissing about on the third floor, or an old brewer that was killed.
I remember being 8 years old and having a talking doll, the batteries died (in the room i'm in now) and I took them out and threw them away. At about 3am that night I heard this slow, chilling WWAAAAAAAAHHHH MAAAAAMAAAAA MAAAAMAAA and the doll was going off, and I'm not embarrassed to say...as I was 8...I wet the bed
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
If that had happened to me I would have wet the bed now. I think I have a ghost at home, it really freaks me out, I always sleep with the light on at home. But at uni I can turn it out no problem. My room at home really freaks me out.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (12)
11.65%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (66)
64.08%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
13.59%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
8.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
1.94%

Watched Threads