Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone do for their 18ths?My 18th party and I dont want to do anything normal, (if you get what I mean). Of course I want to get drunk and stuff, but I also want to actually remember what I did!!! Any ideas that aren't 'conventional?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowball)
    What did everyone do for their 18ths?My 18th party and I dont want to do anything normal, (if you get what I mean). Of course I want to get drunk and stuff, but I also want to actually remember what I did!!! Any ideas that aren't 'conventional?'
    i dont no wot to do for mine wither... argh!

ReputationRep:
    hire a bouncy castle and trampolines and inflatable stuff....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    its my 18th 2moro wooooooo!!! Im going clubbing on saturday and round the pubs so...not very original but im still gunna have great fun (i hope!)

ReputationRep:
    oh wow! thats a goods idea! might do that and get loads of picnis goin!!!!! wooooo!!! be real good fun that wil!

ReputationRep:
    Rented a barn in wales for two nights and took 30 mates up on a coach. Got lost for half a day wandering around the hills. Was all muchos fun but now hazy as hell.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got a clue as I just had a party and invited a lot of people.

Depending on when your birthday is, a campig trip could be fun, very cheap, and the opportunity to drink lots! There are always lots of amusing stories to tell after drunken camping trips!

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of doing that. Either that or hire out the Wacky Warehouse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    yay! can i come!? thatd be ace!

ReputationRep:
    Me and my sis (twins you see) got a big group of friends and went paintballing. Nothing better than getting covered in mud, paint and aching like hell to make a party memorable.

ReputationRep:
    i got so drunk on my 18th, can't remeber much of it - me and 4 mates drank a litre of vodka and a bottle of champagne, then a load more friends came out into town where we drank many shots and double vodkas n redbull - never again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    its my 18th 2moro wooooooo!!! Im going clubbing on saturday and round the pubs so...not very original but im still gunna have great fun (i hope!)
    Aaw Happy Birthday for tomorrow, have a good one. Mine is on Saturday and I will probably end up doing the same as you... pubbin and clubbin!!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    yay! can i come!? thatd be ace!
    i wouldn't u mind coming lumpy, but how far is it from Derbyshire to Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    How much do they cost? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowball)
    How much do they cost? x
    i don't know, but i dount that i would be allowed to hire it as my mates and myself are too big. (we say we aren't but they say we are).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i wouldn't u mind coming lumpy, but how far is it from Derbyshire to Liverpool.
    yay!!!!!! i dont care! WACKY WAREHOUSE! DUDE! wooo gr8 day out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    yay!!!!!! i dont care! WACKY WAREHOUSE! DUDE! wooo gr8 day out!
    imagine that. The Wacky Warehouse and booze........................... ..Scary thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    imagine that. The Wacky Warehouse and booze........................... ..Scary thought.
    I think that would be the best party EVER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I haven't got a clue as I just had a party and invited a lot of people.

Depending on when your birthday is, a campig trip could be fun, very cheap, and the opportunity to drink lots! There are always lots of amusing stories to tell after drunken camping trips!
    Never again shall I go camping. Last time I did that with a couple friends of mine, one of them managed to phone up his friends, and they took taxi to meet us at the camp site. Little did we know what they did whilst arriving at our camp site. We heard a hell of a lot of noise in the night.

We woke up to find someone poking a gun into our camp, and shouting at us to get up at 4 in the morning. Somehow as we looked at our camp site, we saw it being trashed competely, including all the incrimiating evidence such as broken markers etc.

The local golf course was comptely trashed.

And they threatened us with the police unless we paid up for teh damages. £250 it cost us.

Our "friends" trashed a local golf course, and brought their

ReputationRep:
    I went to watch England beat Scotland in the 6 Nations at Twickenhem for my 18th last year. Then I had a night out in London.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.