Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody ever cheated on someone? I've cheated om my girlfriend, and I was feeling really bad about it (we've been together for 11 months). I was going to confess all, but then her Grandma died, and now I dont know what 2 do!!!

(Original post by lovely22)
    Has anybody ever cheated on someone? I've cheated om my girlfriend, and I was feeling really bad about it (we've been together for 11 months). I was going to confess all, but then her Grandma died, and now I dont know what 2 do!!!
    Think about who you like best? Now who likes you back more? Think long and hard about splitting up with ur 11month girlfriend. Its B-A-D to cheat. If your want to sleep with another girl then you might want to suggest a threesome with another girl. It will work out you just need pointing int he right direction. x

ReputationRep:
    sorry wrong ost

ReputationRep:
    She'll probably need some time with her family at the mo, but make sure she knows to call you whenever she needs you.
    However, you have to tell her. Maybe not right now but if you keep waiting for 'the right time' you'll never tell her. There's no such thing as the right time. Tell her as soon as you can that there's something important you need to talk about. When things have settled down with the family she'll ask what the important thing was and then you can talk about it. Keep the focus on your relationship and what you both would like to happen. Be honest. Give her time and space to think about what she wants.

ReputationRep:
    fiirst of all dont tell her no, she doesnt need more pain.
    second... sorry to say it but ur an ******* 4 cheatin!

can i ask ur reason for cheatin? do u mean as in a one night kiss, or a thing goin on for a while?

ReputationRep:

you have to tell her.. it will only make it worse if she finds out in the future or if you tell her in the future-she would want to know straight away, otherwise you would be living a lie.....
    but be prepared for her to be very upset and hurt and cross and angry etc............she may not forgive you for this......

what do you exactly mean by 'cheating'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    you have to tell her.. it will only make it worse if she finds out in the future or if you tell her in the future-she would want to know straight away, otherwise you would be living a lie.....
    but be prepared for her to be very upset and hurt and cross and angry etc............she may not forgive you for this......

what do you exactly mean by 'cheating'?
    to be fair tho, bein told that on top of the fact her grandma as died may push her over the edge.

if i was ever in that situation (whihc i wont be!) i wud wait til she had time to grieve for her grandma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    to be fair tho, bein told that on top of the fact her grandma as died may push her over the edge.

if i was ever in that situation (whihc i wont be!) i wud wait til she had time to grieve for her grandma

yeah good point....

i go with lumpycusturd....

but cheating is horrible, wrong and the worst thing you can do to the person you 'love'

why did you do it?

ReputationRep:
    id possibly think of not saying anything? she doesnt need more pain and grief... if theres a definate chance that she wont find out (this is if it was just a kiss) then i wudnt tell her unless shel find out from someone else, cos ur just an arse for doing it, but then u dont need to go tell her. Im glad u feel bad for it, dont go and tell her to make her feel so hurt just so u get rid of the guilt you feel, cos thats selfish. I hope u feel bad and keep that guilt inside you. sorry but hello - u just dont do it, specially 11 month gf.

And...erm...if it was more than a kiss ie another relationship then yeah tell her. And also ask yourself why u cheated.

sounds harsh but o well lol.

kita x

ReputationRep:
    if i was u i wud carry on shaggin both of them go 4 it mate best of both worlds!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gammon steak)
    if i was u i wud carry on shaggin both of them go 4 it mate best of both worlds!!!
    don't be so facisious

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is something I've never really understood. If you are willing to cheat on your girlfriend/boyfriend then you shouldn't be with them - so tell them.

ReputationRep:
    go 4 it mate u wanna get as much as u can while u can!!

ReputationRep:
    go 4 it mate u wanna get as much as u can while u can!!
    oh shut up and stop lookin for reactions.

ReputationRep:
    i got an opinion and i wana tell u all about it so y dont u kiss my ass!!!

ReputationRep:

if you have an opinion like that you won't get very far in life... what about trust and loyalty??

ReputationRep:
    ok then ask both girls if they fancy a 3sum how bout that?

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is the number one thing I would NEVER do. Basically becuase id hate for it to happen to me. But you know whats worse is lying.

ReputationRep:
    urgh. SHUT it. urrrrrrghhhhhh dirty man

ReputationRep:
    ok then ask both girls if they fancy a 3sum how bout that?
    lets ask you to shut up, how about that?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.