Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    whats wrong wiht threesomes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lets ask you to shut up, how about that?
    and shove a smelly old sock in it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gammon steak)
    well i for one wudnt like to see my partner all over someone else, and them all over my partner. id feel like im 1. not good enough, 2. he wants some other girl to make him happy and fulfil his sexual desires, and 3. its not very loving and loyal is it?

maybe out of reltionships if thats ur thing, but not in one!

ReputationRep:
    i dont think the girlfriend wud appreciate it somehow. Oh yeah, i cheated on u with this girl so...shall we have a threesome?

ReputationRep:
    Most men (or boys) who claim to want this would feel to inadequate/insecure to go through with it.

ReputationRep:
    i think theyre horrible. i wudnt wanna see my boyfriend all over some other girl. In fact id never agree to it in the first place and i just think its disgusting - its like u givin em permission ot cheat on u - right in front of u - having sex with another girl. NO I DONT THINK SO. its not right no no. thats just my opinion. maybe it iwll change in years to come, but at the mo - no. it just seems wrong

ReputationRep:
    yeah i suppose im sorry if i have hurt anybodies feelings and i wud like to say i have changed my mind on the whole subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    i think theyre horrible. i wudnt wanna see my boyfriend all over some other girl. In fact id never agree to it in the first place and i just think its disgusting - its like u givin em permission ot cheat on u - right in front of u - having sex with another girl. NO I DONT THINK SO. its not right no no. thats just my opinion. maybe it iwll change in years to come, but at the mo - no. it just seems wrong
    thats because it slightly is... a reltionship is 2 people not 3!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i suppose im sorry if i have hurt anybodies feelings and i wud like to say i have changed my mind on the whole subject
    o...wasnt quite expecting that...lol okies, x apology accepted! x aftyerall it was an opinion...just be careful how u put it across!

ReputationRep:
    mmm i dont think u wud of changd ur opinion just like that....

ReputationRep:
    If it was a one-off, stupid, got carried away, thoughtless, selfish kiss then you may be able to get through this. Think about why your gf didn't cross your mind at that particular moment in time - there's almost definitely an underlying reason, something that you don't like about your relationship. If you can recognise this you need to decide whether it's worth putting up with it and staying together.
    If it's more than a one-off, if you've slept with someone or been seeing someone then I don't think you want to be with your girl. That is real hardcore cheating - consciously deciding to share yourself with someone other than the girl you're with.
    You should tell her either way though, wait for a bit to give her time for her Grandma, but tell her. Nobody's perfect, everybody does desevre a chance, you just made the wrong stupid decision in the wrong situation. Nobody can ever say that they won't ever cheat, I'm sure you surprised yourself doing what you did. Just be honest. And don't stay together just because it's familiar and easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    thats because it slightly is... a reltionship is 2 people not 3!!
    yeah i know! urgh yuck. it makes me upset just thinking of my boyfriend with another girl., let alone watching them all over someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Its interesting how it mainly appears to be females who have replied to this thread and have branded this guy a ******* for cheating on his girlf

I slept with my ex last summer behind my boyfriends back (and his girlfriends) It was a complete one off and it would never happen again, noone else knows and neither of us are likely to tell anyone. I haven't told my boyfriend, I love him lots and it would be the end. It was just a drunken mistake and there were a lot of contributing factors. The thing is, my ex is a lovely guy, and I'd hate to lose him as a friend, which is what would happen if I told my boyf. At the time my boyf was being a complete moron and I was very close to finishing with him, but shortly afterwards he became a lot nicer and I realised how much I'd be missing.

Am I as bad as him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Its interesting how it mainly appears to be females who have replied to this thread and have branded this guy a ******* for cheating on his girlf

I slept with my ex last summer behind my boyfriends back (and his girlfriends) It was a complete one off and it would never happen again, noone else knows and neither of us are likely to tell anyone. I haven't told my boyfriend, I love him lots and it would be the end. It was just a drunken mistake and there were a lot of contributing factors. The thing is, my ex is a lovely guy, and I'd hate to lose him as a friend, which is what would happen if I told my boyf. At the time my boyf was being a complete moron and I was very close to finishing with him, but shortly afterwards he became a lot nicer and I realised how much I'd be missing.

Am I as bad as him?
    well it is betrayel in one of the worst forms.. drunken tho?

in the end neither of shud have done it. fair enough its over and done with, but wudnt u wana b told by ur bf if he had cheated on u? in a way u r lying to him every single day. if he asked u outright if uv ever cheated on him, what would u say?

ReputationRep:
    well it is betrayel in one of the worst forms.. drunken tho?

in the end neither of shud have done it. fair enough its over and done with, but wudnt u wana b told by ur bf if he had cheated on u? in a way u r lying to him every single day. if he asked u outright if uv ever cheated on him, what would u say?
    To be perfectly honest, if he'd cheated on me I wouldn't want to know, so long as he made sure I never found out.

At the time I was really down, I hadn't seen my boyf for nearly 2 months (all his fault, he was sitting on his ass with loads of money, I was working full time with none yet he wouldn't come visit) and I was doing perhaps the worst job in the world. I just ended up going drinking with my ex, he was nice to me and one thing led to another. I know its no excuse, but its the only reason I have.

Does everyone think I'm a complete ***** now?

ReputationRep:

Am I as bad as him?
    I don't think this guy is a ******* for cheating. I think drunkenly getting carried away and kissing someone once bearly counts as cheating anyway - don't get me wrong, I still thinks it's bad. I think sleeping with your ex is worse I'm afraid (not havin a go, 's just what I think). I think you should've told your bf too.
    But I am glad you're happy and it all turned out ok.

ReputationRep:
    To be perfectly honest, if he'd cheated on me I wouldn't want to know, so long as he made sure I never found out.

At the time I was really down, I hadn't seen my boyf for nearly 2 months (all his fault, he was sitting on his ass with loads of money, I was working full time with none yet he wouldn't come visit) and I was doing perhaps the worst job in the world. I just ended up going drinking with my ex, he was nice to me and one thing led to another. I know its no excuse, but its the only reason I have.

Does everyone think I'm a complete ***** now?
    no course i dont just learn from ur mistake and never do it again. if u av a probn like that with the bf TALK dont CHEAT! lol

anyways, if it came to the crunch, u may well want to no. do u really want to sleep with and love a person who went behind ur back? dont do it again. even if u think theyl never find out, theres always a slight chance they cud. no hard feelins?

ReputationRep:
    no course i dont just learn from ur mistake and never do it again. if u av a probn like that with the bf TALK dont CHEAT! lol

anyways, if it came to the crunch, u may well want to no. do u really want to sleep with and love a person who went behind ur back? dont do it again. even if u think theyl never find out, theres always a slight chance they cud. no hard feelins?
    No hard feelings , just thought everyone was gonna think I was a terrible person. Its definately not a mistake I'm gonna repeat!

ReputationRep:
    WHat exactly did you do?
    Do you love your girlfriend and want to stay with her and was this just a one off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    WHat exactly did you do?
    Do you love your girlfriend and want to stay with her and was this just a one off?
    hehe, they all say that, until they see a stunner and they can't resist temptation...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.