Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    No hard feelings , just thought everyone was gonna think I was a terrible person. Its definately not a mistake I'm gonna repeat!
    no course not. as long as uv learnt never to repeat it, all shud b fine and dandy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    WHat exactly did you do?
    Do you love your girlfriend and want to stay with her and was this just a one off?
    to be perfectly hnest, i dont think id even forgiv a one off...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    to be perfectly hnest, i dont think id even forgiv a one off...

Have you ever had it happen to you?

It depends how serious it is I wouldnt be amused but I would give someone a second chance if they had slept with someone.
    If they had only kissed someone I dont even class that as cheating really if the person was really drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Have you ever had it happen to you?

It depends how serious it is I wouldnt be amused but I would give someone a second chance if they had slept with someone.
    If they had only kissed someone I dont even class that as cheating really if the person was really drunk.
    well i hope not!

my bf even classes intimatly hugging or holding hands as cheatin, so a kiss would be VERY bad, and sex... dont even start!

tho to be honest i do too. i wudnt b amused seein him walk down the street hand in hand with another girl...

ReputationRep:
    well i hope not!

my bf even classes intimatly hugging or holding hands as cheatin, so a kiss would be VERY bad, and sex... dont even start!

tho to be honest i do too. i wudnt b amused seein him walk down the street hand in hand with another girl...
    just wot i think...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why I cheated. I was out with the lads. It was just something to do. I feel really bad. I only kissed the other girl, but its still bad enogh in itself, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    just wot i think...
    i agree with lumpy...
    i think anything like holding hands or kissing on lips (cheeks is ok with friends but not all the time) and proper kissing or sex (obviously)....may be bit conservative but i know my bf would feel the same...that all counts as cheeting..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely22)
    I don't know why I cheated. I was out with the lads. It was just something to do. I feel really bad. I only kissed the other girl, but its still bad enogh in itself, isn't it?

yeah it is really- weren't u thinking bout ur gf?

ReputationRep:
    yes but theres one thing to learn, like i said to someone earlier, dont repeat it!!!

i do suggest u tel ur gf. in the long run it shud work if u (and most liekly wil) stay together. she wil respect ur honestly and will take that into account in the future.

anyway, i am off home now! b back about 4:15! cyall then!!!

LUMPY x

ReputationRep:
    Im going to tell her everything. Better from me than from somebody else.

ReputationRep:
    yes but theres one thing to learn, like i said to someone earlier, dont repeat it!!!

i do suggest u tel ur gf. in the long run it shud work if u (and most liekly wil) stay together. she wil respect ur honestly and will take that into account in the future.

anyway, i am off home now! b back about 4:15! cyall then!!!

LUMPY x
    bye lumpy xxx

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody ever cheated on someone? I've cheated om my girlfriend, and I was feeling really bad about it (we've been together for 11 months). I was going to confess all, but then her Grandma died, and now I dont know what 2 do!!!
    Oh how awful. Delay telling her. It would be too much on top of what she's going through I've never cheated on anyone, i've been tempted without thinking but never have. I have a knack of wearing other peoples shoes before i act .

ReputationRep:
    good on ya..

hope it works out 4 u..
    learn from your mistakes tho- don't do it ever again!!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt tell her at least until after the funeral unless she is likely to find out from someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, it'll probably be tough but if you can get through it you'll definitely be stronger. Hope you're both ok.
    Amb

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, good luck xxx just tell her the COMPLETE truth, dont miss ANYTHING out incase she finds sumthing else up and brands u as a liar. Ive kinda been in the same position as the girl, but i took my boyfriend back. Against alot of peoples opinions, but its been nearly 11 months now, so its all turned out for the best and made us stronger! good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Think about who you like best? Now who likes you back more? Think long and hard about splitting up with ur 11month girlfriend. Its B-A-D to cheat. If your want to sleep with another girl then you might want to suggest a threesome with another girl. It will work out you just need pointing int he right direction. x
    I bet you are a bloke. What is it with blokes and threesomes, you are obsessed, not only by threesomes but most blokes I know get turned on by the thought of lesbians "at it".

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody ever cheated on someone? I've cheated om my girlfriend, and I was feeling really bad about it (we've been together for 11 months). I was going to confess all, but then her Grandma died, and now I dont know what 2 do!!!
    You *******, you deserve all you get, sorry, but you have to be told so you don't do it again. Fair enough if you want to finish with her, but don't stay with her because of her Grandma, that is the ultimate humiliation - the sympathy shag. Poor girl.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.