Turn on thread page Beta

I read the faq on looking at my rep, i cant see it anywhere. Can anybody tell me how much rep i've got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    I read the faq on looking at my rep, i cant see it anywhere. Can anybody tell me how much rep i've got?
    Its just below your avatar, those little coloured squares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Click on 'User CP' and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Should say 'REP recently received' or something.

ReputationRep:
    Click the "user cp" button and its at the bottom of that page.

(Original post by Gimp)
    Click the "user cp" button and its at the bottom of that page.
    I have become really dumb, sorry, does one square mean 10 reps then? or what? and when u click on "user cp" then what bit do you go on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    If you click on the little white rep button next to edit post on your OWN posts, it tells you how much rep you have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    I have become really dumb, sorry, does one square mean 10 reps then? or what? and when u click on "user cp" then what bit do you go on?
    One gem can mean anything up to 100. Got to User CP, scroll down to bottom of screen, if you've been given any rep it'll say 'Latest Reputation Received' and your total next to it. Below that will be each bit of reputation with any comments someone put.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    One gem can mean anything up to 100. Got to User CP, scroll down to bottom of screen, if you've been given any rep it'll say 'Latest Reputation Received' and your total next to it. Below that will be each bit of reputation with any comments someone put.
    But don't assume that members with 10 gems, automatically brands them an angel, the rep system is not flawless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    But don't assume that members with 10 gems, automatically brands them an angel, the rep system is not flawless.
    Ok, I won't assume you're an angel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    im going to be campaigning for its complete removal come upgrade.

sorry people, but it causes to many arguements. plus its abused.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.