This discussion is closed.
Fritz
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I read the faq on looking at my rep, i cant see it anywhere. Can anybody tell me how much rep i've got?
winorloose
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)
I read the faq on looking at my rep, i cant see it anywhere. Can anybody tell me how much rep i've got?
Its just below your avatar, those little coloured squares.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)
Click on 'User CP' and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Should say 'REP recently received' or something.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Click the "user cp" button and its at the bottom of that page.
Fritz
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Click the "user cp" button and its at the bottom of that page.
I have become really dumb, sorry, does one square mean 10 reps then? or what? and when u click on "user cp" then what bit do you go on?
Bitewing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)
If you click on the little white rep button next to edit post on your OWN posts, it tells you how much rep you have.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)
I have become really dumb, sorry, does one square mean 10 reps then? or what? and when u click on "user cp" then what bit do you go on?
One gem can mean anything up to 100. Got to User CP, scroll down to bottom of screen, if you've been given any rep it'll say 'Latest Reputation Received' and your total next to it. Below that will be each bit of reputation with any comments someone put.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
One gem can mean anything up to 100. Got to User CP, scroll down to bottom of screen, if you've been given any rep it'll say 'Latest Reputation Received' and your total next to it. Below that will be each bit of reputation with any comments someone put.
But don't assume that members with 10 gems, automatically brands them an angel, the rep system is not flawless.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
But don't assume that members with 10 gems, automatically brands them an angel, the rep system is not flawless.
Ok, I won't assume you're an angel
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
im going to be campaigning for its complete removal come upgrade.

sorry people, but it causes to many arguements. plus its abused.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (175)
24.65%
Better than expected (145)
20.42%
Worse than expected (390)
54.93%

Watched Threads