jordltfc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JF1903)
Any idea on the release date yet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
There was going to be an announcement about FM13 but Miles had some personal problems so it's been pushed back a bit so they could announce the release date then but nothing has been set as of yet.

(Original post by jackf1337)
Jesus, I hope he gets himself a £44m price tag at Villa. Also saw £35 for Szczsney. Got him for £9 o.0
Now that's a bargain!
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 21
Report 7 years ago
Release date is typically in mid/late November, though they released FM12 in the latter half October :holmes: Expect it before December though :yes:
KX321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Champagne Supernova)
Release date is typically in mid/late November, though they released FM12 in the latter half October :holmes: Expect it before December though :yes:
Zavvi lists the release date as 05 October 2012. Although I'm not sure if that's correct as they're the only place I've seen to actually list a release date.
Champagne Supernova
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by KX321)
Zavvi lists the release date as 05 October 2012. Although I'm not sure if that's correct as they're the only place I've seen to actually list a release date.
That would be early :gasp: Could be correct, who knows :dontknow:
KX321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Exactly we'll only know when it's officially announced, but I hope it is the release date. Sooner the better and near my birthday
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just playing a Champions League Semi-Final, 4th May in MADRID. It's snowing :eek:
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Atletico won La Liga with 74 points last season :rofl:
Peachz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Zavvi always does this though. They put up a date, then just push it back and back until an actual release date is given.
rawrsomesauce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Found an INCREDIBLE regen in my AFC Wimbledon save, along with a few good deals to being Premier Division title contenders! Last season in the Championship, said regen put SEVEN goals past Sunderland in the FA Cup. Arsenal and Man City want him, but I'm rejecting all offers.
Dalimyr
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
If you were to put money on it, I'd say the smart money would be on October 26th, November 2nd or November 9th. It's not too likely to be much earlier than that (certainly not as early as October 5th), and they wouldn't want it to be much later than that so they maximise sales in the Christmas shopping period.
ForensicShoe
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You know you're destined to lose a match when Henderson scores against you :sigh:
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im at that stage now where im only buying 1 or 2 players a season, just padding out the squad with quality players. Italics are newgens and all of the newgens are at least 4 star potential. Squad atm:

GK: Handanovic, Viera
RB: Isla, Fofana
CB: Bochetti, Inigo Martinez, David Luiz, Zouma
LB: Schennikov, Raspopov
CM: Javi Martinez, M'Vila, Hamsik, Polyakov, Ferriera
CAM: Hazard, Jovetic, Lamela
RW: Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lavezzi, Rodrigue
LW: Greizmann, Ramirez
ST: Cavani, Pavlovic, Kuntoglu
Kevmeister
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In every game I have played in the last year or so, AOC has been dire. Stays at Arsenal, plays about 20 games but his attributes are just crap.

I'm in 2016/17, is he worth a shot?
jackf1337
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jordltfc)
Now that's a bargain!
£9m :facepalm:
TheEssence
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kevmeister)
In every game I have played in the last year or so, AOC has been dire. Stays at Arsenal, plays about 20 games but his attributes are just crap.

Name:  2012-08-28_00002.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  194.3 KB

this is my chamberlain, its only after playing him extensively he got to this level but here he hasn't even got the best stats for a winger he could do with better crossing and dribbling, i didn't have to persevere much with him as from season one he was doing the job, but if you're not seeing results forget about him and snap up a regen
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

He's good, but definitely second choice to Lavezzi. His main stats are; acceleration and pace are 17, crossing 15, dribbling 15, creativity 15. I was offered him for £5.5m at the end of the 2012/13 season and now he's worth £11.25m. I'm at the start of 2016/17 as well.

For me, his performances tend to outperform his stats.
Kevmeister
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheEssence)
Name:  2012-08-28_00002.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  194.3 KB

this is my chamberlain, its only after playing him extensively he got to this level but here he hasn't even got the best stats for a winger he could do with better crossing and dribbling, i didn't have to persevere much with him as from season one he was doing the job, but if you're not seeing results forget about him and snap up a regen
His technical stats seem particularly poor, except for technique. Could be worth a gamble, esp as my coaching setup is a lot better than Arsenal's, in my game anyway.
TheEssence
Report 7 years ago
His technical stats seem particularly poor, except for technique. Could be worth a gamble, esp as my coaching setup is a lot better than Arsenal's, in my game anyway.
yeah unfortunately they are, but he still performs extremely well, a couple seasons ago he had both goals and assists in the high twenties
Kevmeister
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
He's good, but definitely second choice to Lavezzi. His main stats are; acceleration and pace are 17, crossing 15, dribbling 15, creativity 15. I was offered him for £5.5m at the end of the 2012/13 season and now he's worth £11.25m. I'm at the start of 2016/17 as well.

For me, his performances tend to outperform his stats.
(Original post by TheEssence)
yeah unfortunately they are, but he still performs extremely well, a couple seasons ago he had both goals and assists in the high twenties
Cheers, gays. Will bid for him and see what Arsenal want. He wouldn't be playing AM, would this be a problem? I just got Ozil, tbf.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (423)
67.46%
No (204)
32.54%

Watched Threads