The Student Room Group

TSR Bengali Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bmqib
it's so overhyped, so stupid with people getting on queues at 5 in the morning to get one. i want one because i'm a computer nerd and need the ios operating system.

i just moved to london!

Lol okay, how are you finding it?

It is, a lot of people say that we're paying premium prices for crappy technology. I wouldn't queue up for it but the brand trumps it for me, apple is so cool.

Samsung s3 is the size of a scientific calculator :colonhash:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 381
Original post by Ayesha1234
Lol okay, how are you finding it?

It is, a lot of people say that we're paying premium prices for crappy technology. I wouldn't queue up for it but the brand trumps it for me, apple is so cool.

Samsung s3 is the size of a scientific calculator :colonhash:

it's great, love it so far. where are you from? what's so cool about it? it's another phone with a big screen :colonhash:, i like how s3 fits in my hand :colondollar:
Original post by bmqib
it's great, love it so far. where are you from? what's so cool about it? it's another phone with a big screen :colonhash:, i like how s3 fits in my hand :colondollar:

That's good, where did you live previously? I'm from London also. Erm it just is, apple's coolness doesn't need to be explained :colonhash:
Lool fat hands. Can you text single handedly on it?

The S3 is too big for girls, but if you can manage it the extra real estate real comes in handy. The size of the iPhone is pretty good for most people. I think it has an outdated operating system but for most people the iPhone is great. I do think you get better value for money with Android phones which are generally more functional. The cool factor of the iPhone is soo 2009 IMO :tongue: it's not cool when even the cleaners at work have them. It's an overly common phone. The MacBook Pro on the other hand is where Apple retains it's coolness. I'd love one of those.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Just read something rather laughable tbh. :colonhash:

If this passes as 'chatting up' to you, I feel sorry for your small minded, socially inept self.

And you're right ninja, everyone has it ffs.

Reply 385
That's good, where did you live previously? I'm from London also. Erm it just is, apple's coolness doesn't need to be explained :colonhash:
Lool fat hands. Can you text single handedly on it?

been in bangladesh all (most) of myu life, read a levels here. well what a coincidence :sexface: we could be tsr buddies irl. yeah :colonhash: but my hands aren't that big
Well hello there :smug:

Posted from the Bottom of the Big Blue Sea...
Reply 387
Phones lol. Being a techie it's embarrassing being clueless about modern phones. I can build a computer but if you ask me to tell you what's different between an Iphone 3G and an Iphone 4S the best I'd be able to come up with is the name rofl.
Original post by bmqib
been in bangladesh all (most) of myu life, read a levels here. well what a coincidence :sexface: we could be tsr buddies irl. yeah :colonhash: but my hands aren't that big

Ah okay, your English is really good. Do you have an accent? Just wondering lol. Well it's a small possibility. Cool. :colonhash:

Reply 389
Ah okay, your English is really good. Do you have an accent? Just wondering lol. Well it's a small possibility. Cool. :colonhash:

i speak like the people around me, accent, i don't know, i always have bengali uncles asking whether i speak bengali so i guess it isn't obvious that i'm from a non english speaking country.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by bmqib
i speak like the people around me, accent, i don't know, i always have bengali uncles asking whether i speak bengali so i guess it isn't obvious that i'm from a non english speaking country.

Interesting.

It's raining uncontrollably. :frown:

This time last year it was lovely. Damn global raining.

Reply 392
I know someone who came over to do A-levels, he's just completed uni I think (not in contact with him these days), but you wouldn't be able to tell by his accent that he only came over recently. It's weird, all my cousins back in Bangladesh have American accents.
Reply 393
Interesting.

relly?
Reply 394
It's raining uncontrollably. :frown:

This time last year it was lovely. Damn global raining.

yea thought id go shopping after uni, woke up at 6 too :angry:
Original post by zxh800
I know someone who came over to do A-levels, he's just completed uni I think (not in contact with him these days), but you wouldn't be able to tell by his accent that he only came over recently. It's weird, all my cousins back in Bangladesh have American accents.

Probably international school or learning from US tv shows loool
Reply 396
Original post by zxh800
Phones lol. Being a techie it's embarrassing being clueless about modern phones. I can build a computer but if you ask me to tell you what's different between an Iphone 3G and an Iphone 4S the best I'd be able to come up with is the name rofl.

same here, as lomg as its easy to take vnotes and has goos battery i don't care about anything e;lse, plus iphones are a bit ugly
Original post by bmqib
yea thought id go shopping after uni, woke up at 6 too :angry:

Aw, today looks a lot better though...I bet it'll rain later lol.

I got my thermals on. Screw that :laugh: so warm :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
PAK VS BAN

I don't know who to support. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest