Turn on thread page Beta

I am totally stuck on GNVQ ICT. I am on unit 2 and the teacher at school is no help. The CD isn't clear about anything and I need to do this. I know I could do this if only I was clear on WHAT to do. If somebody could post a list of all the different peices of coursework needed, along with all the things that need to be covered on each one, it would be a great help. Thanks!

dude i have the same problem the corse is SH1T and i mean it, it is the WORST one i have ever done... i am experianced wth computers, i build them fix them make webpages, abit of graphic design.... but this course SUKZ it realy do, my teacher is usless aswell, anyone out there that is thinking of doing this .... DONT DO IT.

thanks

Jimster

(Original post by Unregistered)
    I am totally stuck on GNVQ ICT. I am on unit 2 and the teacher at school is no help. The CD isn't clear about anything and I need to do this. I know I could do this if only I was clear on WHAT to do. If somebody could post a list of all the different peices of coursework needed, along with all the things that need to be covered on each one, it would be a great help. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    erm i do gnvq ict, unit 2 eh? i think ive done that unit...maybe u wanna give more info on it cuz ive totally forgotten what its about..

ReputationRep:
    I did this course years ago! What exam board are you with and is it Intermediate GNVQ?

(Original post by Unregistered)
    dude i have the same problem the corse is SH1T and i mean it, it is the WORST one i have ever done... i am experianced wth computers, i build them fix them make webpages, abit of graphic design.... but this course SUKZ it realy do, my teacher is usless aswell, anyone out there that is thinking of doing this .... DONT DO IT.

thanks

Jimster

can you tell be the purpose of a purchase order request

ReputationRep:
    You really don't need to worry about this GNVQ. missing one unit willnot do too much damage if you can pick the marks up in other units. In two years of this course I pretty much dossed around each lesson, all lesson, and still got the 240 points required for a pass.

This was posted ages ago. The starter is probably well into his A-levels by now.... hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    or in his second year of the course. Or if his school is like ours, he may have started before the GCSEs. Our school make ICT GNVQ compulsory in Y9.

ReputationRep:
    I need help with GNVQ ICT - Im on Unit 8 and have a load of questions to answer but cant find any info on them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by csouter)
    I need help with GNVQ ICT - Im on Unit 8 and have a load of questions to answer but cant find any info on them!
    I done like GCSE ICT and am doin AS Computing- what are the questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    I done like GCSE ICT and am doin AS Computing- what are the questions
    Thanks for ofering to help - im ok now though - ive just finished unit 8 - went to the libary to find the answers to the Questions – but thanks anyway. Does anyone know:

3 features of an index
    Or 3 features of a table of contents ?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.