i need some help on GNVQ ICT!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I am totally stuck on GNVQ ICT. I am on unit 2 and the teacher at school is no help. The CD isn't clear about anything and I need to do this. I know I could do this if only I was clear on WHAT to do. If somebody could post a list of all the different peices of coursework needed, along with all the things that need to be covered on each one, it would be a great help. Thanks!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
dude i have the same problem the corse is SH1T and i mean it, it is the WORST one i have ever done... i am experianced wth computers, i build them fix them make webpages, abit of graphic design.... but this course SUKZ it realy do, my teacher is usless aswell, anyone out there that is thinking of doing this .... DONT DO IT.

thanks

Jimster
kiran
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I am totally stuck on GNVQ ICT. I am on unit 2 and the teacher at school is no help. The CD isn't clear about anything and I need to do this. I know I could do this if only I was clear on WHAT to do. If somebody could post a list of all the different peices of coursework needed, along with all the things that need to be covered on each one, it would be a great help. Thanks!
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
erm i do gnvq ict, unit 2 eh? i think ive done that unit...maybe u wanna give more info on it cuz ive totally forgotten what its about..
Pencil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did this course years ago! What exam board are you with and is it Intermediate GNVQ?
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
dude i have the same problem the corse is SH1T and i mean it, it is the WORST one i have ever done... i am experianced wth computers, i build them fix them make webpages, abit of graphic design.... but this course SUKZ it realy do, my teacher is usless aswell, anyone out there that is thinking of doing this .... DONT DO IT.

thanks

Jimster
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
can you tell be the purpose of a purchase order request
thiefunseen
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
You really don't need to worry about this GNVQ. missing one unit willnot do too much damage if you can pick the marks up in other units. In two years of this course I pretty much dossed around each lesson, all lesson, and still got the 240 points required for a pass.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
This was posted ages ago. The starter is probably well into his A-levels by now.... hopefully.
thiefunseen
Report 16 years ago
or in his second year of the course. Or if his school is like ours, he may have started before the GCSEs. Our school make ICT GNVQ compulsory in Y9.
csouter
Report 16 years ago
I need help with GNVQ ICT - Im on Unit 8 and have a load of questions to answer but cant find any info on them!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by csouter)
I need help with GNVQ ICT - Im on Unit 8 and have a load of questions to answer but cant find any info on them!
I done like GCSE ICT and am doin AS Computing- what are the questions
csouter
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
I done like GCSE ICT and am doin AS Computing- what are the questions
Thanks for ofering to help - im ok now though - ive just finished unit 8 - went to the libary to find the answers to the Questions – but thanks anyway. Does anyone know:

3 features of an index
Or 3 features of a table of contents ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (117)
55.19%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.55%
No, but I know who I want to choose (19)
8.96%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (50)
23.58%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (10)
4.72%

Watched Threads