The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Scarborough Campus!!!

Hey! Just trying to meet some people before I start in september 2012!
I'm studying Primary Education and going to be staying in Attenborough House, anyone else?
Good Luck everyone starting in the next few weeks! :smile:
Reply 1
heya im staying there too :smile: have you met anyone else who is ?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
No I haven't! Thought I was going to be the only one haha! Are you moving in on the saturday or sunday?
Reply 3
im going up on sunday i think and your the first person going iv talked to aswell aha :smile:
Reply 4
'm going saturday! Typically I've got room 13! Haha! Same can't find anyone in our accommodation!
Reply 5
ahh nice im in room 7 but i havn't seen the building before so i have NOO idea if its good or bad aha and yer i have only seen one other person post about going there.
Reply 6
The outside of the building looks nice, been on google maps haha! But yeah no idea what its like inside and don't know anyone else going! :frown:
Reply 7
https://picasaweb.google.com/100248273464333856172 thats what i used to see the inside it looks alright bit dated in some of the rooms but looks nice :smile: i can't wait tbh aha you got facebook ?
Reply 8
Ooo, I've never seen those photos before but yeah looks ok :smile: yeah I do, I'll message it to you :smile:

Quick Reply