Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel winter results - a week early! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does this affect anybody?! Too bad I'm on AQA!

ReputationRep:
    hmm yes it does with me!
    c'est excellent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    hmm yes it does with me!
    c'est excellent!
    You're lucky, I'm rather jealous!! Hope you do well

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone registered to this service yet. How long does it take and how do you recieve your username and password.

ReputationRep:
    No one has tried this yet?

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people are still at school/college and so won't have read this yet haven't registered yet myself but may do, see what school says about it.

ReputationRep:
    YES!!! WOHOOO!!! Just what I need....

goes of to find out more.....

eva

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh! I do yet i don't want my results back. I did Edexcel on Biology and Geography :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Im on edexcel chemistry, did my AS unit 1 in january. If you call up i think they send a letter to your centre so it might take a few days, im not sure though

ReputationRep:
    So can anyone explain exactly how to get the results using this method?

ReputationRep:
    Obviously not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Obviously not.
    perhaps get details from your school - i have results to look forward to as well from Edexcel and i shall be inquiring as to the method i can use to access them a week early

ReputationRep:
    m waiting for my chem results too. n this has got my heart thumpingreal hard. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I better be able to get them tomorrow, I dont think I can wait another week knowing I can get them tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I better be able to get them tomorrow, I dont think I can wait another week knowing I can get them tomorrow.

Well to register you have got to ring up their number but its only open between 8am - 6pm!

So I am going to ring them up 2mrw morning from school to register so I can access my results online in school 2mrw! I will bring my candidate number and all that as it may need to be quoted to register. They say you can register in minutes so I think its fairly straight forward.

Does anyone know whether I can register 2mrw or is it too late!?

ReputationRep:
    I rang up earlier - the guy said centres have to register, not candidates.

ReputationRep:
    does this mark an end to opening your results at school on results day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    Well to register you have got to ring up their number but its only open between 8am - 6pm!

So I am going to ring them up 2mrw morning from school to register so I can access my results online in school 2mrw! I will bring my candidate number and all that as it may need to be quoted to register. They say you can register in minutes so I think its fairly straight forward.

Does anyone know whether I can register 2mrw or is it too late!?
    Yes I might call up tommorow morning to register, It said something about a letter being sent to the centre, what is that about, do you have to wait for the letter to be recieved by the centre?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.