Turn on thread page Beta

School Bullies watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i was bullied for a while. until year 8, i recall... but then my parents got pissed off at me coming home all battered and crying, and they told me to whoop some ass. now, im a kind of geek, so teachers have always liked me, and would take my side if i could come up with a reason to, for instance, hit a potential bully with a chair.... agian and again.... and again. wooo for fighting dirty! its great cos i just dont care any more, and ive kinda built a rep for being a little crazy.... remember, a bully is only as strong as his ability to not be hit with large, blunt objects...

ReputationRep:
    or in the groin... thats a good thing.....

ReputationRep:
    I have never been bullied, probably becuase my big brother was the "nice guy" at school and everyone loved him so they all loved me. On the whole everyone at my school gets along great now, we all respect what other people have as gifts.

Hang on, no, The Rugby League boys are horrible ********s who think they are so great they hang with the sluts and the general populus ignores them. No one likes the Rugby league boys, they are a totally different breed from the Union boys who we love!

ReputationRep:
    The saying 'Your school years are the best of your life' springs to mind. IMO this saying is best for bullies at school. It's in school they are at their prime in life, top of people most 'looked up to' or 'admired' or even 'toughest' and at school this is all what people think about.

Here they have the ability to do what they want whenever they want and use school as it's excuse. So let them have their little success in life of putting someone else down as it's as best life will get for most of them.

I often see them around now (I am 18) and they are in their crapped out Nova's parked up in the supermarket car park, what loser's. Btw this is no bash at modified car owners, just the idiots with no insurance, no tax and a cherry bomb exhaust who think they're 'cool' and still stuck in Year 10 at acting 'tough'.

Then the cycle continues, they will soon be banned from away games for England and any tournaments (let's hope!) England get to for keeping up their 'tough' image.

Eeek, rambled! sorry type to quick to realise how much I have written! Anyway, what im saying is if you are being bullied, ignore it and constantly think of how better your life will be when out of school - it soon flies by.

Oh, also, I was never bullied but always saw it - did I do anything to prevent it? No not normally, but always would speak to whoever was receiving it to let them know not everyone thinks what a group may say to him.

I was a student, who wasn't in the nerd group of the year, but neither chose to be in the 'tough' smoker's group. They left me alone because I was the most skillful football player in the school, and played for Tottenham youth, so they respected me in that sense when I humiliated them in PE - oh and I was always against them when the teams were picked, playing for those they bullied and looked down on.

ReputationRep:
    bullies might be in the prime of their life in school, but it is a rare thing indeed when there is something fo ryou and yoru close friends to band together and overcome. ignoring bullies never worked for me, it just helped when you hurt them back, and you will always be safe with the knowlege that their lives are almost over at 16. they are pathetic. ive always found that without anything to hate and battle with (bullies), life is a lot calmeer, but also a little less interesting. bullies arent hard to outwit, as long as you can think, youll always come out on top. its a great feeling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_UK)
    The saying 'Your school years are the best of your life' springs to mind. IMO this saying is best for bullies at school. It's in school they are at their prime in life, top of people most 'looked up to' or 'admired' or even 'toughest' and at school this is all what people think about.

Here they have the ability to do what they want whenever they want and use school as it's excuse. So let them have their little success in life of putting someone else down as it's as best life will get for most of them.

I often see them around now (I am 18) and they are in their crapped out Nova's parked up in the supermarket car park, what loser's. Btw this is no bash at modified car owners, just the idiots with no insurance, no tax and a cherry bomb exhaust who think they're 'cool' and still stuck in Year 10 at acting 'tough'.

Then the cycle continues, they will soon be banned from away games for England and any tournaments (let's hope!) England get to for keeping up their 'tough' image.

Eeek, rambled! sorry type to quick to realise how much I have written! Anyway, what im saying is if you are being bullied, ignore it and constantly think of how better your life will be when out of school - it soon flies by.

Oh, also, I was never bullied but always saw it - did I do anything to prevent it? No not normally, but always would speak to whoever was receiving it to let them know not everyone thinks what a group may say to him.

I was a student, who wasn't in the nerd group of the year, but neither chose to be in the 'tough' smoker's group. They left me alone because I was the most skillful football player in the school, and played for Tottenham youth, so they respected me in that sense when I humiliated them in PE - oh and I was always against them when the teams were picked, playing for those they bullied and looked down on.
    All you say is true about bullies, however, I was neither thick or clever, however, I was talking to my mum last month about why I left school with only 8 O'levels and my grades dropped dramatically from mid way into my first year of Seconday School, I told her beacuse I was bullied and she was shocked, because I hid it so well. I thought I was ugly so therefore I deserved it. All the time boys would come up to me and say their friend fancied me and then collapse into a heap of laughter and say "you really thinnk anyone would fancy you, you ugly dog", how could I have told anyone that?

ReputationRep:
    That must have been really horrible! Thats not nice at all, and quite nasty, it makes me appriciate what I have more.

ReputationRep:
    [i'm not scared of none :confused: why do i get bullied anyone is it because i am diffrent ?????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kel562)
    [i'm not scared of none :confused: why do i get bullied anyone is it because i am diffrent ?????????????
    lol, do you realise how old this thread is, kel562 ?

ReputationRep:
    Yup... i have a speech impediment - can't distinguish between vowel sounds - well... i don't anymore cos i had speech therapy as i was MISERABLE! I was also a bit of a loner... But hey from about y9 onwards life has improved much

ReputationRep:
    Yes I was bullied quite badly.Once a gang of girls pinned me to the ground and I ended up in tears in a classroom.I just got loads of *****y comments and nastiness all the time...thankfully at 6th form I don't get it,mainly because I don't let people give me sh!t anymore...I'm kind of glad it has happened as it made me a much stronger person.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering, has anyone who has been bullied in the past, bullied someone else? (After they had been bullied).

ReputationRep:
    I was never bullied at school. I made friends and kept my head down. I wasn't a teacher's pet, but I wasn't a disruption either... in fact, I rarely ever got into trouble. Some of my friends were bullied, but only because they were loud, grassed people up and sucked up to the teacher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Britain)
    Were any of you bullied at school? I was not an attractive kid (fat, spotty and I had a lazy eye). I was a bully's dream, for 5 miserable years I was spat at, thumped, kicked, called names, (Popeye I can remember). I would say that it has scarred me for life although I am now neither fat nor spotty and have had my eye fixed. I am genuinely supprised if someone says I am attractive. As far as I am concerned, I will always be ugly.

Whether bullied at school or in the workplace it is no laughing matter. If you were a bully at school - oi you outside!

Has anyone else got similar experiences or thoughts?
    yes, hense the sig.

i wanted to help people who was/is bullied because i feel sharing the problem with someone who has also experienced it can help a great deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    I'm just wondering, has anyone who has been bullied in the past, bullied someone else? (After they had been bullied).
    I wasnt really bullied but once at school someone tried to cut my hair (it was really long) and i gave him a bit of a pounding and sent him down the street crying.

He deserved it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    i took it out on the teachers mostly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by these_apples)
    I wasnt really bullied but once at school someone tried to cut my hair (it was really long) and i gave him a bit of a pounding and sent him down the street crying.

He deserved it though.
    Hehe, good on you!

ReputationRep:
    My friend had to leave my school because of bullying. Damn school. They said they had an effective bullying policy but they never did anything. I even went with his dad to try and sort it out but they did nothing. A shame really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Britain)
    Were any of you bullied at school? I was not an attractive kid (fat, spotty and I had a lazy eye). I was a bully's dream, for 5 miserable years I was spat at, thumped, kicked, called names, (Popeye I can remember). I would say that it has scarred me for life although I am now neither fat nor spotty and have had my eye fixed. I am genuinely supprised if someone says I am attractive. As far as I am concerned, I will always be ugly.

Whether bullied at school or in the workplace it is no laughing matter. If you were a bully at school - oi you outside!

Has anyone else got similar experiences or thoughts?
    I was bullied too. Heaps actually, but it was mainly because I didn't retaliate or stick up for myself. Also I was a nervous little kid, as a result of my parents upbringing (they were strict, not very loving, and separated anyway).

Once I learnt to stick up for myself more and make more friends, by high-school the bullying slowly decreased.

DB_x

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.