Turn on thread page Beta

OCR Advancing Physics Practice Papers watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

This is not my first post about Advancing Physics A2!

If anyone knows any source of past papers for AdPhysA2 could they please let me know, as while I have host of papers my school has not been able to provide me with mark schemes for them (much to my frustration!)

I have already exhausted the official specimen paper on the OCR website.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Many thanks,

Tom

ReputationRep:
    I apologise for doing this, but I really am desperate for some help and so I would not want my post to slip to the bottom of the pile. I know this isn't in the spirit of things, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    It is probably against the OCR's copyright rule for websites to downlaod mark schemes etc. But mark schemes are available only through school unfortunately. Can you buy them from the online OCR store?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    It is probably against the OCR's copyright rule for websites to downlaod mark schemes etc. But mark schemes are available only through school unfortunately. Can you buy them from the online OCR store?
    Really it should be free - I wish other boards followed AQA's example.

OCR is a cheap, crappy board ( just a former of two universities )

AQA are good

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.