Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    ahh poor moochy- have u told him?
    um kinda. i told him i like him but hes with someone else so i dont wanna scare him or anything.

ReputationRep:
    If you can't speak to them then u cant be in love! Thats what i mean about people gettin confused about it in my previous post.

If you love someone you can say anything or nothing and it, i cant explain it :P but yeah, i definitely think many young people get carried away and lose its meaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    If you can't speak to them then u cant be in love! Thats what i mean about people gettin confused about it in my previous post.

If you love someone you can say anything or nothing and it, i cant explain it :P but yeah, i definitely think many young people get carried away and lose its meaning.
    what is the true meaning of love then?

ReputationRep:
    dictionary definition:
    A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

ReputationRep:
    there are different types of love! atleast 4!

i dont think you can say you love someone if you're too shy to talk to them tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    there are different types of love! atleast 4!

i dont think you can say you love someone if you're too shy to talk to them tho.
    very true oh wise gimp

ReputationRep:
    very true oh wise gimp
    you can't love someone if you don't know them...you can be attracted to them...but you can't possibly have feelings as deep as love...

ReputationRep:
    Love is as you define it and you cannot argue against an opinion. If I believe that I am in love, you cannot say that I'm not because you do not know how I feel. Love is different to each person, there may be some similarities - perhaps more similarities than differences but love is still unique to each person.

I believe that I have been in love once in the past. I used to believe in love but not for me, and was proved wrong.

However, I have met someone that I think I could fall in love with. Love at first sight? No. At first sight, I doubt there could be feelings that deep. But it is possible to think "I could fall in love with them."

Et cetera. Just my little rambling

ReputationRep:
    Post on here if you are currently in love- to show all those cynics that love really does exist!!

xx
    ...I'm not sure if i am. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    ...I'm not sure if i am. :confused:
    Tell us about it and who knows, we might be able to help you?

ReputationRep:
    Post on here if you are currently in love- to show all those cynics that love really does exist!!

xx
    yea!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Tell us about it and who knows, we might be able to help you?
    I rather keep it to myself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Too young, 13
    Way too young to be in emotional entanglement! Cynical as it sounds, the younger you are, the less likely a relationship will last. Besides, I'm 17 and I think it's way too young to go steady.

ReputationRep:
    lumpy custard and I are now officially luurvve doctors......we don't charge (much) for our services so ask away....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Way too young to be in emotional entanglement! Cynical as it sounds, the younger you are, the less likely a relationship will last. Besides, I'm 17 and I think it's way too young to go steady.
    i started going out with my bf when he was 14 and i was 15- i am now 19 and he is 18- so you can find love @ any age!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I rather keep it to myself...
    That's important too. Sorry if I seemed nosy!

Myself, I have a commitment phobia. Two months is the longest possible amount of time I can manage in a relationship. This cannot be healthy when all my friends have six months - year + long relationships?

I am sixteen. Too young methinks and I need to flirt. Sigh.

ReputationRep:

xx
    I'm in love (yay!)

ReputationRep:
    lumpy custard and I are now officially luurvve doctors......we don't charge (much) for our services so ask away....
    yay! we r!

woooooo! i have a role on UKL! yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I'm in love (yay!)
    for all those of you who doubt:

You will know the real meaning of love
    when you fall in love.

- A.Terance Dinesh -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    That's not too young to be in love. As long as you can feel and understand the emotions of love then you can be in love. (Confused myself now :confused: )
    love is a growing diases and is not 2 b tampered wiv, that is wot my m8 told me and it has alwas helped me

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.