Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    thats because a lot of people r jelous of what we have and want to ruin it. that girl lousie lieks ste and is goin out with his mate jay to get close to him (dont say owt lol) his mates dont like me either, (they jelous coz he has to share himself with me! lads!)
    congratulations on such a solid relationship

ReputationRep:
    personally i do not see the point in love it confuses things and causes bad things to happen i am a very simple guy and i have rather simple goals and all love will do is change them or take them away but (and this is goin to make me sound like a bad person) i sleep wit gals and use them to my need but i would nopt expect them to treat me any diffrent i furfill my wants and needs as they crop up if i want or need a girlfriend then i will get one once that want/need is forfilled BIBI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    congratulations on such a solid relationship
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    thats because a lot of people r jelous of what we have and want to ruin it. that girl lousie lieks ste and is goin out with his mate jay to get close to him (dont say owt lol) his mates dont like me either, (they jelous coz he has to share himself with me! lads!)
    Is she the one who posted those horrible messages? (Notice she didn't have the guts to put her name to them) What a cow. :mad: Don't take it to heart though- there's always gona be a few jealous people when you're happy. Are the posts on that website by 'Ruth' from ruthiepoothie?

ReputationRep:
    thank you
    how long u guys been together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Is she the one who posted those horrible messages? (Notice she didn't have the guts to put her name to them) What a cow. :mad: Don't take it to heart though- there's always gona be a few jealous people when you're happy. Are the posts on that website by 'Ruth' from ruthiepoothie?
    yea and yea

lol

ReputationRep:
    how long u guys been together?
    8 months (and 4 days lol)

ReputationRep:
    8 months (and 4 days lol)
    wow that is pretty long - well done!

ReputationRep:
    wow that is pretty long - well done!
    lol everyone keeps sayin that "and for ur ages too" lol

ReputationRep:
    lol everyone keeps sayin that "and for ur ages too" lol
    yeah i see what you mean - but then you might expect it when so few people our age get involved in a long-term relationship owing to a lack of maturity on our parts.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i see what you mean - but then you might expect it when so few people our age get involved in a long-term relationship owing to a lack of maturity on our parts.
    lol y how old r u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    Post on here if you are currently in love- to show all those cynics that love really does exist!!

xx
    im very much not in love at the moment :cool: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    im very much not in love at the moment :cool: :cool:
    take it ur happy about it lol

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly)
    unfortunately not
    y u embarassed bout it?

ReputationRep:
    I love coconuts, trogdor, LOTR, Harry Potter, socks, chicken pot pie, 0.5 led, peter pan, electric sockets and grass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LarryCucumber)
    I love coconuts, trogdor, LOTR, Harry Potter, socks, chicken pot pie, 0.5 led, peter pan, electric sockets and grass
    not that kind of love ya dumbass! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    im getting there...if only there wernt so many brick walls in the way.

love Katy ***
    Lol, tell me about it. Damn those things hurt, don't they?

ReputationRep:
    lol y how old r u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    Post on here if you are currently in love- to show all those cynics that love really does exist!!

xx
    Yes, I think I am, but it's painfully unrequited... the gentleman in question is married *bursts into tears*

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.