Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    not that kind of love ya dumbass! hehe
    Yeah, but tis the only kind some of us losers round here get to experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    hmm.....

do you think its true then that 'too much love will kill you...if you can't make up your mind....torn between the lover and the love you leave behind...' (words of a queen song)
    actually, thats from a Brian May song, because it was on Back to the Light (his solo album, released 1991) before it was on Made in Heaven (Queen's last album, in 1995)

sorry to be pedantic

ReputationRep:
    I think i am falling in love and its driving me crazy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I think i am falling in love and its driving me crazy!
    lucky you. i'd rather be crazy than rational/sane/normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    lucky you. i'd rather be crazy than rational/sane/normal
    Love is wonderful and crazy but I wonder whether I'm developed enough to be ready for it. I fell in love at fourteen, and we ended up hurting each other because I don't think we were mature enough to understand it all. It's no less dangerous than playing with fire, and it's so easy to be hurt a lot worse.

Would you rather fall in love only when you're old enough to be together forever? The pain of being broken is awful and you don't want to feel
    it, not even for a second. But from the pain, you can learn, gain experience and grow in character and strength. I don't have any regrets.

Love is crazy, messed up if you will and it twists up your life into ways you can't untangle. Just for now though, I think I'd rather stay single and flirt about because life is simpler that way. I'm still young

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Love is wonderful and crazy but I wonder whether I'm developed enough to be ready for it. I fell in love at fourteen, and we ended up hurting each other because I don't think we were mature enough to understand it all. It's no less dangerous than playing with fire, and it's so easy to be hurt a lot worse.

Would you rather fall in love only when you're old enough to be together forever? The pain of being broken is awful and you don't want to feel
    it, not even for a second. But from the pain, you can learn, gain experience and grow in character and strength. I don't have any regrets.

Love is crazy, messed up if you will and it twists up your life into ways you can't untangle. Just for now though, I think I'd rather stay single and flirt about because life is simpler that way. I'm still young

i fell in love when i was 15 and by bf was 14... sometimes it has been tough but we are still together 4 years down the line...i think that being in love when you are young is good as you know each other really well..yes its hard becasue you are both changing and growing all the time...but it is possible to make it work. My parents have been together since they were 16 and 17...and they are now 47 and 48 so finding the love of your life can happen to you at any age....

xx

ReputationRep:
    hee hee, im all in lurve up in this hizouse.... sorry, talking about it makes me fluffy and bouncy....... its kinda hard thoutgh, cos im 17, and she's a little younger than me......... but i think we'll be cool. woooo for love!!!

ReputationRep:
    i no two 87 and 89 years olds still together, they met and got together wen she was 17 and he was 15. the cudnt have children dfor some medical reason but have remained in togtehr at all times, thru htick and thin, and r still going strong. now that, is love!

ReputationRep:
    i no two 87 and 89 years olds still together, they met and got together wen she was 17 and he was 15. the cudnt have children dfor some medical reason but have remained in togtehr at all times, thru htick and thin, and r still going strong. now that, is love!

that is so cute!!!
    i hope that me and my bf are like that in 70 years time!!

ReputationRep:
    i may sound sad when i say this, but i really hope that happens to me. im utterly happy with my girlfriend. she keeps me sane (ish)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    i may sound sad when i say this, but i really hope that happens to me. im utterly happy with my girlfriend. she keeps me sane (ish)

that's so lovely.. i especially think its lovely to hear blokes talking about how much they love their girlfriends....ahhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    that is so cute!!!
    i hope that me and my bf are like that in 70 years time!!
    i hope me and mine are too! thats b gr8!

i hope we cna have kids tho, preggers in septemeber!

ReputationRep:
    i hope me and mine are too! thats b gr8!

i hope we cna have kids tho, preggers in septemeber!

yay- kids....!!!
    what- u r going to get pregnant in september???

huh?? :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    that's so lovely.. i especially think its lovely to hear blokes talking about how much they love their girlfriends....ahhhhhhh
    not very often that happens, thats for sure, not very publicyly open about it

ReputationRep:
    yay- kids....!!!
    what- u r going to get pregnant in september???

huh?? :confused: :confused:
    see the birthday thread lol about the 2nd or 3rd page, not sure.

ReputationRep:
    not very often that happens, thats for sure, not very publicyly open about it
    i know- men are so........................(compl ete the sentence)...

ReputationRep:
    foolish, pointless..... many things...... im a bloke, and i hate men....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    foolish, pointless..... many things...... im a bloke, and i hate men....

lol

ReputationRep:
    Love is a brilliant feeling! Its completely different to liking somebody, because when you fancy someone, it fiils up your head, but when you love someone, its like your whole body feels it. Its like its actually coming from your heart. Thats what I think anyway.
    Although, the thing with love is that when you are in love with that special someone, you are making yourself vulnerable. When you give your heart to someone, they have the ability to abuse it and break it. You have to take that risk, don't you? But I think its a risk worth taking!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annika17)
    Love is a brilliant feeling! Its completely different to liking somebody, because when you fancy someone, it fiils up your head, but when you love someone, its like your whole body feels it. Its like its actually coming from your heart. Thats what I think anyway.
    Although, the thing with love is that when you are in love with that special someone, you are making yourself vulnerable. When you give your heart to someone, they have the ability to abuse it and break it. You have to take that risk, don't you? But I think its a risk worth taking!!!

definately a risk worth taking

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.