Turn on thread page Beta

Are you in love? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annika17)
    Love is a brilliant feeling! Its completely different to liking somebody, because when you fancy someone, it fiils up your head, but when you love someone, its like your whole body feels it. Its like its actually coming from your heart. Thats what I think anyway.
    Although, the thing with love is that when you are in love with that special someone, you are making yourself vulnerable. When you give your heart to someone, they have the ability to abuse it and break it. You have to take that risk, don't you? But I think its a risk worth taking!!!
    av i got a problem?
    i am in lvoe wiht my bf. however, recently when ever i see a pcicture of people kissin, or huggin or anythin lovey and sexual i dont htink of ME and ma bf doin it, i see him with another girl say behinmd my back. y am i doin this?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    damn, my computer wont let me quote you Annika17..... but anyhoo,

couldnt have put it better myself. when im not with my gf for a while, i feel empty, but my entire person just feels better when she's around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    av i got a problem?
    i am in lvoe wiht my bf. however, recently when ever i see a pcicture of people kissin, or huggin or anythin lovey and sexual i dont htink of ME and ma bf doin it, i see him with another girl say behinmd my back. y am i doin this?!?!?

i think you are just feeling a bit insecure over all the things that have happened recently...i go through phases like that 2 so don't worry...i think it will pass as you get happier with the situation and don't feel so insecure....try not to worry- he loves you very much

ReputationRep:
    av i got a problem?
    Love is different for everybody! Maybe you have some insecurities? Or u feel like you can't trust him?
    I find that, because my relationship is really good, I'm waiting for the catch. Because there's nearly always a catch! But don't worry, maybe you're just abit overprotective, and thats understandable, especially if you have been with your boyfriend for a while. He might feel the same about you!
    Its probably just a phase.

ReputationRep:
    fortunatly, i cant relate to things like that. as soon as i met my gf, i knew that i loved her. cliche, i know, but its true. so happy!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    fortunatly, i cant relate to things like that. as soon as i met my gf, i knew that i loved her. cliche, i know, but its true. so happy!!!!!!
    You sound really loved up!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah. before this i was soulless and depressing. everyone should have what i have. it wouuld end war and famine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    yeah. before this i was soulless and depressing. everyone should have what i have. it wouuld end war and famine.
    love is a good fertiliser?

ReputationRep:
    it fertalises humans well enough.... and people say that you should always give your plants a little love.... it could work.... its probably never been tried before.... i should try and convince a farmer to marry a field... hee hee, taking a field on a honeymoon.....

ReputationRep:
    hmm....
    if you are going to stay together forever, what is wrong with getting married at an early age, if you truly love each other...if you have a good relationship then getting married won't hinder your life, but enhance it and give you a good base from which to adventure out into the world!! Surely marriage is a big thing whatever your age, but there is never a 'right' time, just when it feels right for you and your partner in your relationship...it would be worth getting them to go to a vicar or marriage cousellor or something though, so ensure that they understand the significance of what they are doing..i would say this for anyone though, not just young people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    hmm....
    if you are going to stay together forever, what is wrong with getting married at an early age, if you truly love each other...if you have a good relationship then getting married won't hinder your life, but enhance it and give you a good base from which to adventure out into the world!! Surely marriage is a big thing whatever your age, but there is never a 'right' time, just when it feels right for you and your partner in your relationship...it would be worth getting them to go to a vicar or marriage cousellor or something though, so ensure that they understand the significance of what they are doing..i would say this for anyone though, not just young people!
    oops wrong thread sorry!!!

ReputationRep:
    This thread's inspiring me to meet up with my mystery admirer!

God, I really hope he doesn't read these forums.

Last December, I was sat with my friend in Wetherspoons, when this guy came up to me and asked if I wanted a drink. I said no, because we were just about to leave, plus his fat friend really scared me off. I didn't mention that last bit to him. I went to the toilets with my friend, then as I was comnig upstairs, and about to leave the place, he said 'I don't want to impose but will you please read this'' and then he walked off. I thought it would just have his name and number written on it, so I wasn't too bothered.

Me and my friend were laughing about how desperate he must be and I was about to throw the bit of paper in a puddle, when I got a bit curious and thought I'd see what it said anyway.

And guess what-he'd written me a poem on the back of the paper! (it was actually a Wetherspoons receipt-I don't know how he managed to get a blank one, or a pen, on the spur of the moment like that but anyway)

At first, I was pretty overwhelmed. My friend who's really practical and extremely sarcastic at times burst out laughing and couldn't believe he'd done that. I laughed along to keep the peace (she was v.drunk), but deep down, I thought it was the sweetest thing anyone had done for me and just wanted to see him again.

Initially, I was suspicious that it was a pre-planned tactic of his, to go out, and give the first girl he fancied a prepared poem, but what convinced me otherwise was the bit of the poem where he said, ''He'd seen her before in _______ in town'', ______ the place I actually work on a regular basis.

He left me his number (HOUSE bloody number ) on the back, but I'm not brave enough to ring it, especially after so long. I mean how exactly am I meant to introduce myself without sounding like a complete weirdo?! ''Oh hello, it's me, you know, the girl who you wrote a poem for in Wetherspoons about 3 months ago''

How embarassing would THAT be!

I can't help thinking about him from time to time though, because the poem he wrote was pretty deep and I'd love to find out more about him.

Anyway, to all you loved-up peeps out there, enjoy it. I'm sure it's the best feeling in the world.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    This thread's inspiring me to meet up with my mystery admirer!

God, I really hope he doesn't read these forums.

Last December, I was sat with my friend in Wetherspoons, when this guy came up to me and asked if I wanted a drink. I said no, because we were just about to leave, plus his fat friend really scared me off. I didn't mention that last bit to him. I went to the toilets with my friend, then as I was comnig upstairs, and about to leave the place, he said 'I don't want to impose but will you please read this'' and then he walked off. I thought it would just have his name and number written on it, so I wasn't too bothered.

Me and my friend were laughing about how desperate he must be and I was about to throw the bit of paper in a puddle, when I got a bit curious and thought I'd see what it said anyway.

And guess what-he'd written me a poem on the back of the paper! (it was actually a Wetherspoons receipt-I don't know how he managed to get a blank one, or a pen, on the spur of the moment like that but anyway)

At first, I was pretty overwhelmed. My friend who's really practical and extremely sarcastic at times burst out laughing and couldn't believe he'd done that. I laughed along to keep the peace (she was v.drunk), but deep down, I thought it was the sweetest thing anyone had done for me and just wanted to see him again.

Initially, I was suspicious that it was a pre-planned tactic of his, to go out, and give the first girl he fancied a prepared poem, but what convinced me otherwise was the bit of the poem where he said, ''He'd seen her before in _______ in town'', ______ the place I actually work on a regular basis.

He left me his number (HOUSE bloody number ) on the back, but I'm not brave enough to ring it, especially after so long. I mean how exactly am I meant to introduce myself without sounding like a complete weirdo?! ''Oh hello, it's me, you know, the girl who you wrote a poem for in Wetherspoons about 3 months ago''

How embarassing would THAT be!

I can't help thinking about him from time to time though, because the poem he wrote was pretty deep and I'd love to find out more about him.

Anyway, to all you loved-up peeps out there, enjoy it. I'm sure it's the best feeling in the world.

xxx
    just phone him- what have you got to loose???
    the worst thing that can happen is nothing!!!

ReputationRep:
    just phone him- what have you got to loose???
    the worst thing that can happen is nothing!!!
    As silly as it sounds, I'm a massive dreamer when it comes to falling in love. I'd hate to ring him only to find out he isn't my type at all or someone just interested in one thing. I'm not extremely strong when it comes to having my heart broken, I tend to get discouraged by the slightest thing that goes wrong. I admire people who carry on searching for the love of their life with perserverance, without being put off. It takes guts to have faith in love even when you've been through a lot of heartache.

ReputationRep:
    one of the main things about being in love is putting yuor feeligns on the line, taking a chance by giving someone your heart. theres always a possiblity that theyll crush it. but we've gotta try.

ReputationRep:
    As silly as it sounds, I'm a massive dreamer when it comes to falling in love. I'd hate to ring him only to find out he isn't my type at all or someone just interested in one thing. I'm not extremely strong when it comes to having my heart broken, I tend to get discouraged by the slightest thing that goes wrong. I admire people who carry on searching for the love of their life with perserverance, without being put off. It takes guts to have faith in love even when you've been through a lot of heartache.

if you don't phone him you will always be wondering about it.....he could be the one!!!! don't have regrets- do it!!!

ReputationRep:
    if you don't phone him you will always be wondering about it.....he could be the one!!!! don't have regrets- do it!!!
    Okay!! I'm going to get really really drunk beforehand though!!

ReputationRep:
    Okay!! I'm going to get really really drunk beforehand though!!
    No, that's a stupid idea. If you're drunk, you're not your real self, you may say something totally stupid and he might not like you after that. It's gonna take an enormous amount of guts, but you'd be far better off doing it sober.

two headed monk - it would be nice if everyone had whatever it is you have. Some of us just aren't that lucky though, and it can't be imposed on people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girl with the wetherspoons poem storys)
    plus his fat friend really scared me off
    why lol wot did he do? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    why lol wot did he do? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    He just sat there grinning massively from ear to ear, glugging his lager like it was the last thing left on earth. He looked like the Cornish farmer type.

There'd better not be any Cornish farmer fans on here

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.