Turn on thread page Beta

Nail varnish (for girlies only) watch

Announcements

(Original post by Insatiable)
    I like the Boots Natural Collection nail polishes. They do some nice metallic colours and it's cheap.
    ok this is the second time i've been told that, (note to self: BUY NAIL POLISH from BOOTS!!!!! ) ty xxx

ReputationRep:
    hello im 14 years old and i like purple nail polish could you please tell me if any of you are mormons and if you are what do you think of limitations on child birth its for a school project

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LarryCucumber)
    hello im 14 years old and i like purple nail polish could you please tell me if any of you are mormons and if you are what do you think of limitations on child birth its for a school project
    And the award for most random comment goes to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LarryCucumber)
    hi iv already said, start a thread on it and people might reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insatiable)
    And the award for most random comment goes to...
    hehe iv had that award many a time before! its great!

ReputationRep:
    Yay!! i won

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Can you tell me a really good make of nail varnish?
    Whats ur fav colour? xxx
    deff iceing sugar dat iz a propa nice colour i love it it's a really lite shade of pink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Can you tell me a really good make of nail varnish?
    Whats ur fav colour? xxx
    I'm not fan of nail polish, i find it hard to resist chipping it off. My ex wore black nail polish, quite bemusing.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.