Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Insatiable)
    I like the Boots Natural Collection nail polishes. They do some nice metallic colours and it's cheap.
    ok this is the second time i've been told that, (note to self: BUY NAIL POLISH from BOOTS!!!!! ) ty xxx

ReputationRep:
    hello im 14 years old and i like purple nail polish could you please tell me if any of you are mormons and if you are what do you think of limitations on child birth its for a school project

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LarryCucumber)
    hello im 14 years old and i like purple nail polish could you please tell me if any of you are mormons and if you are what do you think of limitations on child birth its for a school project
    And the award for most random comment goes to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LarryCucumber)
    hi iv already said, start a thread on it and people might reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insatiable)
    And the award for most random comment goes to...
    hehe iv had that award many a time before! its great!

ReputationRep:
    Yay!! i won

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Can you tell me a really good make of nail varnish?
    Whats ur fav colour? xxx
    deff iceing sugar dat iz a propa nice colour i love it it's a really lite shade of pink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    Can you tell me a really good make of nail varnish?
    Whats ur fav colour? xxx
    I'm not fan of nail polish, i find it hard to resist chipping it off. My ex wore black nail polish, quite bemusing.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.