A2 Religious Studies notes for AQA Watch

channandler bong
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
HI,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some RS A2 notes for AQA. My teacher decided to retire last month and we have been left with a crappy sub.

Much appreicated.

A2 MODULES:

Module 10- ISALM
Module 11- philosophy of religion
Module 12- Religious experience
humeiscool!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How rude-they could have waited one more term surely!

Anyway, I can't really be much help, apart from to offer to PM you my philosophy of religion notes which I am typing up at the moment (should be done by the end of the holidays).

Did you do a religious experience module last year for AS, if so, there is loads of useful stuff you can read around. Also for the synoptic try the book: Synoptic Guide by Sarah Tyler and Gordon Reid.

Hope this helps!
LawQueen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey!

My teacher left last Christmas but he did leaver us ALL his AQA notes on our college portal. I'll pm you the web page and anyone else who needs them for that matter but remember these are strictly for A-level revision only and they are legally owned by him

Ruth

x
BeckiM
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
please can you pm me the webpage to as my crappy teacher hasnt even started teaching the last unit yet!
Shlosy
Report 12 years ago
ditto
burningwings
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh i need notes too but on different topics.. st.john's gospel and hinduism..
lawzer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
mhtml:http://www.maidstonegirlsgrammar.kent.s ch.uk/depts/re/re_files/powerpoint/Religious_Experience.mht!Religio us_Experience_files/frame.htm

FOUND THIS, also in my school we use the aqa book on religious studies. There isnt a better one around. Its got all you need. By Rhinegold Publishing LTD. Its rhinegold study guides. Dnt sopose any one knows the as religious experience questions in jauary. Repeating that one again as u gta revise it for the synoptic neways.
drum_41
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LawQueen)
Hey!

My teacher left last Christmas but he did leaver us ALL his AQA notes on our college portal. I'll pm you the web page and anyone else who needs them for that matter but remember these are strictly for A-level revision only and they are legally owned by him

Ruth

x
I'd be very grateful if you could PM those notes, our RE teacher is lovely but doesn't teach us anything! Not even sure what unit 12 is on

Thank you!
Workworkk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by LawQueen)
Hey!

Ruth

x
Hey can you plz pm the webpage
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed