Coventry or Lincoln University?

Watch this thread
racheal-leigh
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I'm interested in doing Business and Marketing and these will probably be my top 2 choices as they have the course structure that I am interested in but I have no idea which one I want to put as my 1st choice.....judging on teaching, nightlife and social life which one do you think is the best choice, on the guardian league table they are put at 46 and 47 so I don't think either is that much of a bad uni either, which is better ?(or would you rather attend) and why?
JakeE10
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 years ago
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...ables/rankings

Overall rankings:
Lincoln - 53
Coventry - 65

business rankings:
Lincoln - 54
Coventry - 68

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...gue-table-2013

Overall rankings:
Coventry - 46
Lincoln - 47

business rankings:
Coventry - 33
Lincoln - 35

From these you can see that both universities are pretty evenly matched, both overall and in terms of how good their business schools are. You should maybe visit both and then choose depending on which one you personally like the most. As for social life, I have no idea. However, I have noticed from the league tables that Lincoln has much better prospects for business graduates than coventry does. There are lots of factors that will, or should influence your decision. good luck
emsyp6
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by racheal-leigh)
I'm interested in doing Business and Marketing and these will probably be my top 2 choices as they have the course structure that I am interested in but I have no idea which one I want to put as my 1st choice.....judging on teaching, nightlife and social life which one do you think is the best choice, on the guardian league table they are put at 46 and 47 so I don't think either is that much of a bad uni either, which is better ?(or would you rather attend) and why?
Out of interest which one did you go for in the end? 😂 Choosing between them for biomedical science!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (159)
41.3%
The paper was reasonable (172)
44.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (36)
9.35%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
4.68%

Watched Threads