The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You could try not using shampoo at all. I use bicarbonate of soda to clean and lemon juice to condition. Mix one tablespoon of bicarb in 300 ml of hot water Freshly boiled water works best). Rub into wet hair and then rinse. The lemon juice is two tablespoons in 300 ml hot water. Pour slowly over hair after bicarb wash, wait for a minute or two, then rinse off with cool water. It takes a bit of preparation and you need to let the mixtures cool before you use them. It's very effective and cheap, and you can be absolutely certain you know what's going onto your hair.
Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo probs Amazon and Boots you can find, they're really good and smells nicee
Reply 22
Hi,
I realise that this is a rather old thread but I'd recommend this new British brand - soapNskin.
All of their shampoos are paraben and sulphate free and are also free from synthetic colours and perfumes. They handmake all of their products and only use natural botanical oils and essential oils. They've got 5 different collections so I'm sure you'll find something. I've got really dry hair and love the Lavender and Lime shampoo. Check them out on www.soapnskin.com