The Student Room Group

Applying to AAB universities with BBE at AS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thanks for all your comments, it has showed that it can be so done with hard work :biggrin:
Original post by luuucyx
i applied to AAA unis with CCD and they all made me offers. just show them you want to do it in your statement and they'll make you an offer. PUT IN THE WORK!!

Reallly???what subject did you apply to?
Reply 22
How do we indicate on the ucas application that we'll be retaking a specific paper, for example AS maths involves C1, C2 and Stats, how will I indicate I will retake statistics
Reply 23
Original post by dkmenns
How do we indicate on the ucas application that we'll be retaking a specific paper, for example AS maths involves C1, C2 and Stats, how will I indicate I will retake statistics

Add Maths again but in the modules section only put statistics with the grade as pending. You should then have two AS maths qualifications on the application, one with your original grade and one with grades pending

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by luuucyx
i applied to AAA unis with CCD and they all made me offers. just show them you want to do it in your statement and they'll make you an offer. PUT IN THE WORK!!

Hey woow you were really lucky, how did you do it? I got BBE and I'm applying this year, I was supposed to apply to AAB unis but with these grades...But if you got in with your grades I might have a chance so how did you do it???!
Original post by Dayanemaritza8
Hey woow you were really lucky, how did you do it? I got BBE and I'm applying this year, I was supposed to apply to AAB unis but with these grades...But if you got in with your grades I might have a chance so how did you do it???!
This thread is four years old, so it's very unlikely you will get a response from this user. However, it's quite possible that having got an offer, they didn't actually meet it - it was a huge gap to make up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Minerva
This thread is four years old, so it's very unlikely you will get a response. It's quite possible that this user may have got an offer, but another question altogether is whether they actually met it. It was a huge gap to make up.

I realised, I just wrote it just in case
I know but all I need is an offer as my case was that it was just a really bad time for me and I know I can make up for it
But thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending