Turn on thread page Beta

Ever been involved with the police? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive been involved with the police a few times unfortunately but pretty minor stuff... what about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Ive been involved with the police a few times unfortunately but pretty minor stuff... what about you guys?
    twice! and neither were my fault and i was innocent in both! unfair! they shud b out catchin those child rapists and people who actually ARE COMMITTING crimes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    twice! and neither were my fault and i was innocent in both! unfair! they shud b out catchin those child rapists and people who actually ARE COMMITTING crimes!
    now really...

ReputationRep:
    now really...
    yeas actually. and im pissed off now im thinkin about it.

ReputationRep:
    I once spent an interesting night locked up in my local nick when I got caught for DD. Does that count?

ReputationRep:
    They came to my primary school a few times.

And some of them can be very pervy.

ReputationRep:
    no, of course not.
    lol how can that not count

I haven't, theyre turned up at parties and stuff but nothing particularly to do with me.

yes when some black guysdecided to jump me and my friends in macdonalds during the day time

my dad is a high up cop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa2)
    yes when some ******* decided to jump me and my friends in macdonalds during the day time

my dad is a high up cop
    Well tell him to get off his fat behind and do some real policing rather than organize his force to hide behind lamposts trying to catch motorists doing 3mph over the speed limit.

ReputationRep:
    Once i got drunk my ex and a few of his friends and Myself stole a traffic cone and put it on a town landmark. The police asked us if we saw who did it, we told them it was a bunch of mean looking 30 year olds. They're such great detectives :rolleyes: Don't think that counts though

In my defense it was when i was much younger (2years ) and Stupider and very very drunk

lol... the arrogancy shows

ReputationRep:
    lol... the arrogancy shows
    or even "the arrogance"

as well as the immaturity

i wouldnt be out puttign cones down drains or whatever you said i would be out with my girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    only minor things, when me and mates were drinking in public before we were 18 and they always go on about me bike - where are the lights? don't ride on the pavement :rolleyes:

lol baron , its good you do trials ( so much energy needed ) the main sports i do are motocross and skating

ReputationRep:
    On my last night in Durham I ran down the high street with a cone on my head and got stopped-does that count?

ReputationRep:
    lol baron , its good you do trials ( so much energy needed ) the main sports i do are motocross and skating
    cool , there is another guy who posts on here who does motox i think. I can't remember his name tho

ReputationRep:
    i was chased by a russian (yeah i was confused about that one) security guard from a swanky 5 star hotel in central bristol whilst i was drunk. me and 2 friends went into the hotel to use their toilets and ended up running around the place and stealing a few feather pillows. they threatened to phone the police. but didnt. they laughed at our drunkeness mostly.

my friend nearly died from inhaling a few feathers tho lol. we opened them all up on college green

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    i was chased by a russian (yeah i was confused about that one) security guard from a swanky 5 star hotel in central bristol whilst i was drunk. me and 2 friends went into the hotel to use their toilets and ended up running around the place and stealing a few feather pillows. they threatened to phone the police. but didnt. they laughed at our drunkeness mostly.

my friend nearly died from inhaling a few feathers tho lol. we opened them all up on college green
    hm that sounds likea good laugh- should try that in london :0

ReputationRep:
    me n sum m8'z got chased by em at 2.30 in da mornin we wanted macdonalds n dey were der n started comin afta us it woz propa dark n we were all well drunk mcdonalds wernt even open afta all dat!!!!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.