Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    me n sum m8'z got chased by em at 2.30 in da mornin we wanted macdonalds n dey were der n started comin afta us it woz propa dark n we were all well drunk mcdonalds wernt even open afta all dat!!!!
    And what were they trying to arrest you for? Spelling without due care and attention?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I've been arrested 3 times, always for drunken brawls. I've always managed to worm my way out of it though. Always pays to have a good solicitor.
    Excellent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    And what were they trying to arrest you for? Spelling without due care and attention?
    Most probably. What's with the fascination of correcting everyones spelling? You're beginning to sound like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Most probably. What's with the fascination of correcting everyones spelling? You're beginning to sound like me.
    I'm just like the BBC really.......here to educate and inform (and be a pedantic prick)

ReputationRep:
    i've been arrested for being drunk and incapable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i've been arrested for being drunk and incapable.
    Incapable of what

I got in trouble with some security guards for cider on the carpark when I was 13, but after some sweet talking by me and my mates they opened up the booth and let us drink in there.

I nearly got arrested because my drunk **** of an ex decided to call this policeman a pig to his face, but managed to talk our way out of that one too thank goodness.

Otherwise I'm a good girl I am.

ReputationRep:
    Well tell him to get off his fat behind and do some real policing rather than organize his force to hide behind lamposts trying to catch motorists doing 3mph over the speed limit.
    Compare the number of people killed by speeding motoreists and burglars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    Compare the number of people killed by speeding motoreists and burglars.
    No.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Why not? Cowardice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    Why not? Cowardice?
    Can't be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    Can't be bothered.
    Howard you are so funny lol

ReputationRep:
    Can't be bothered.
    Like paying due care and attention to the road when you're driving.

ReputationRep:
    i got chaseed when i was younger for trespassing on the local footie clubs ground (we were riding our bikes on the pitch), they dint get us tho cus i went home

ReputationRep:
    I had a policeman round last weekend cos some little brats were ramming a trolley into my car- I heard them doing it, went outside, and they ran into the house opposite me, dumb little gits. It'll be interesting to see what the police do though- they've caused over £200's worth of damage, 2 of my neighbours saw them doing it and I have no intention of paying for the repairs. Grrr... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I had a policeman round last weekend cos some little brats were ramming a trolley into my car- I heard them doing it, went outside, and they ran into the house opposite me, dumb little gits. It'll be interesting to see what the police do though- they've caused over £200's worth of damage, 2 of my neighbours saw them doing it and I have no intention of paying for the repairs. Grrr... :mad:
    The police will arrest YOU.....probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    stick their head in the exhaust and drive off, thatll teach em!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Ive been involved with the police a few times unfortunately but pretty minor stuff... what about you guys?
    only for looking at dirty pictures of horses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa2)
    yes when some black guysdecided to jump me and my friends in macdonalds during the day time

my dad is a high up cop

why is your statement emphasising the perpertrators' races?

ReputationRep:
    The police officer stopped and searched me and told me I looked "dodgy". I asked to be searched by a female officer to which I was told that any member of the force can search me which is untrue.
    He kept fondeling with my breasts and then asked me to take my top off because he though I had something in my bra. I did because I was so scared, and then he took a picture for "official records", then he let me go. It was so humiliating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mentally Ill)
    why is your statement emphasising the perpertrators' races?
    The original post used the word "*******" from which we can deduce the intention was shock value.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.