Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I posted two threads before but they were unclear, a mixup.
    Also no one replyed back. There must be someone outh there!
    Hello
    I am studying GCSE retake maths and at the moment am doing a coursework. I have done the coursework, which is Hidden Faces and my teacher has given it back to me to improve on it. I am on the edge of a C but he said i can get a B. The first two parts of my coursework are supposed to be fine i got a 5,5 for them i need to improve the last strand of the coursework which i got a 4 for. Anyone can help? I will appreciate it very much. You will know about it if you did the Hidden Faces coursework. Anyone know how they grade it too?
    I am doing maths through the Edexcel board if that helps.
    Also i would not mind working extra hard to get an A.
    Thanks
    Bye

ReputationRep:
    Evidently no onw knows it. This is the third topic you've made on it.

ReputationRep:
    look, the information you have given is very vague. how hidden are the faces? do the people know that their faces are hidden? can you still smile if you are hiding your face? you see how clueless we are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Evidently no onw knows it. This is the third topic you've made on it.
    Alright, she is only asking 4 help! There may be someone new logged on who does know.

ReputationRep:
    In which case duplicating topic will not get them online any faster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    In which case duplicating topic will not get them online any faster.
    Yeah but no but yeah cos what happened was right was this whole thing u didn't even know nothing about SHUT UP. I weren't supposed to be anywhere even near there and then Meredith came over and starting stirring it all up starting calling all these things up about this thing wot he didn't even know about or sumfink or nuffink!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtyboy02)
    Yeah but no but yeah cos what happened was right was this whole thing u didn't even know nothing about SHUT UP. I weren't supposed to be anywhere even near there and then Meredith came over and starting stirring it all up starting calling all these things up about this thing wot he didn't even know about or sumfink or nuffink!
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    LOL
    Do u know ho i was trying to be!

ReputationRep:
    George Doors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookingforhelp!)
    I posted two threads before but they were unclear, a mixup.
    Also no one replyed back. There must be someone outh there!
    Hello
    I am studying GCSE retake maths and at the moment am doing a coursework. I have done the coursework, which is Hidden Faces and my teacher has given it back to me to improve on it. I am on the edge of a C but he said i can get a B. The first two parts of my coursework are supposed to be fine i got a 5,5 for them i need to improve the last strand of the coursework which i got a 4 for. Anyone can help? I will appreciate it very much. You will know about it if you did the Hidden Faces coursework. Anyone know how they grade it too?
    I am doing maths through the Edexcel board if that helps.
    Also i would not mind working extra hard to get an A.
    Thanks
    Bye
    Why don't u ask ur teacher how to improve it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    George Doors
    It's Vicky Pollard. I love that program, I want that one! Monster trucks Monster trucks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    It's Vicky Pollard. I love that program, I want that one! Monster trucks Monster trucks!
    It's BRILLIANT. Eh eh eh! Thank u anne!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.