The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL open day - 22nd of September.

Which is the quickest route to get from Kings Cross to the campus? How long would it take approximately?
Reply 1
Original post by _jamie
Which is the quickest route to get from Kings Cross to the campus? How long would it take approximately?

Hammersmith and city line, though its infrequent and may take 25-30 minutes.

Or take northern to bank and switch to central line which can take 20-25 mins or less if you know your away around the station and which carriage to get on.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Iqbal007

Or take northern to bank and switch to central line which can take 20-25 mins or less if you know your away around the station and which carriage to get on.

Ah god this sounds really complicated (never been on a tube before). Do they have people at the tube stations to help you? Thanks for the reply :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by _jamie
Ah god this sounds really complicated (never been on a tube before). Do they have people at the tube stations to help you? Thanks for the reply :smile:

Well usually yes....otherwise you can take a bus there the 205, but will take quite a bit longer.
Reply 4
Well usually yes....otherwise you can take a bus there the 205, but will take quite a bit longer.

Right okay, thank you for the help :smile:
Reply 5

I never realised how simple the tubes actually were to use! I took the northern line to bank then the central line to Mile End. It only took around 15-20 minutes. Perhaps it was just luck that whenever we got to the tube station the tube was literally just arriving. Thank you again for the information, it made the trip so much more simple!
Reply 6
Original post by _jamie
I never realised how simple the tubes actually were to use! I took the northern line to bank then the central line to Mile End. It only took around 15-20 minutes. Perhaps it was just luck that whenever we got to the tube station the tube was literally just arriving. Thank you again for the information, it made the trip so much more simple!

Yeah it really is, once you get used to it, just the map looks complicated when it really isn't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending