Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    There was a curve sketching question in the Edexcel P2 in June last year and I would have been stuck without my calculator (would probably just have had to write down values of x and then work out corresponding y-values). Also, they help for polar co-ordinates in P4.. isn't kinda time consuming if you have to draw yourself 'polar co-ordinate graph paper' (as suggested you can in the Heinnemann textbook)?
    I'm taking P4, P5 and P6 this June. Do you think I should use my trusty Texas? Polar co-ordinates especially are a weak point of mine. I hate them.

I'll have to read the instructions so I can use it properly. The book is a monster.

ReputationRep:
    Hey if u GuyS n gAlz need soome help with Any questions i know a good webpage WhiCh will create programs for u which can Be created however u want, all you have to do is email what you need. there are samples on it.

www.geocities.com/softpro101

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.