This discussion is closed.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
.......things aren't real - not really happening - i know everyone does from time to time, but i've been like it since the summer - it's weird - any tips on how i can get back to reality.

and no...i haven't gone mad (i don't think)
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
.......things aren't real - not really happening - i know everyone does from time to time, but i've been like it since the summer - it's weird - any tips on how i can get back to reality.

I understand completely what you are talking about.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Sometimes memories from my childhood get mixed up with what I watched on TV.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

for me the whole of year 9 wasnt real - though when my parents came down on me like a ton of bricks for getting a B in one of my exams - that felt real
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've never had this... what's it like? Things not real?!
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
right now
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
for me the whole of year 9 wasnt real - though when my parents came down on me like a ton of bricks for getting a B in one of my exams - that felt real
Don't you mean SATS? (Year 9)
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)

For getting a B?! Harsh!

I have kinda felt like that, but usually when I'm having one of my down periods.. everything seems really disconnected and weird.
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
I've never had this... what's it like? Things not real?!
too hard to explain - thought you were at work?
Bitewing
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

I get the opposite, where I start thinking too much about everything being real, and then start wondering too much about what being alive is!
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
go out and get drunk, then wherever you are sprint home at one in the morning, have a shower, have a bowl of weetabix, then ull feel better
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
too hard to explain - thought you were at work?
finished at half past tonight coz nothing to do. and i dont feel right, bit ill. how was leeds?
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

i know what ya mean, and i think it just subsides eventually. Although to have had it since the summer does seem a while.

perhaps you are the one...
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dickie)
i know what ya mean, and i think it just subsides eventually. Although to have had it since the summer does seem a while.

perhaps you are the one...
perhaps.........
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
perhaps.........
How was your trip to leeds tineykates? Are you definitely interested in going to Leeds uni then?
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
interesting sig bono
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
How was your trip to leeds tineykates? Are you definitely interested in going to Leeds uni then?
tis my first choice
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
aww Bono has changed his attitude. He's the happiest/most contented member of UKL (as witnessed by his signature)
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
tis my first choice
Cool, all the best then.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
aww Bono has changed his attitude. He's the happiest/most contented member of UKL (as witnessed by his signature)
It's quite ironic actually.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (233)
75.4%
No (76)
24.6%

Watched Threads