Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    .......things aren't real - not really happening - i know everyone does from time to time, but i've been like it since the summer - it's weird - any tips on how i can get back to reality.

and no...i haven't gone mad (i don't think)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    .......things aren't real - not really happening - i know everyone does from time to time, but i've been like it since the summer - it's weird - any tips on how i can get back to reality.

I understand completely what you are talking about.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes memories from my childhood get mixed up with what I watched on TV.

ReputationRep:

for me the whole of year 9 wasnt real - though when my parents came down on me like a ton of bricks for getting a B in one of my exams - that felt real

ReputationRep:
    I've never had this... what's it like? Things not real?!

ReputationRep:
    right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    for me the whole of year 9 wasnt real - though when my parents came down on me like a ton of bricks for getting a B in one of my exams - that felt real
    Don't you mean SATS? (Year 9)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)

For getting a B?! Harsh!

I have kinda felt like that, but usually when I'm having one of my down periods.. everything seems really disconnected and weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I've never had this... what's it like? Things not real?!
    too hard to explain - thought you were at work?

ReputationRep:

I get the opposite, where I start thinking too much about everything being real, and then start wondering too much about what being alive is!

ReputationRep:
    go out and get drunk, then wherever you are sprint home at one in the morning, have a shower, have a bowl of weetabix, then ull feel better

ReputationRep:
    too hard to explain - thought you were at work?
    finished at half past tonight coz nothing to do. and i dont feel right, bit ill. how was leeds?

ReputationRep:

i know what ya mean, and i think it just subsides eventually. Although to have had it since the summer does seem a while.

perhaps you are the one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    i know what ya mean, and i think it just subsides eventually. Although to have had it since the summer does seem a while.

perhaps you are the one...
    perhaps.........

ReputationRep:
    perhaps.........
    How was your trip to leeds tineykates? Are you definitely interested in going to Leeds uni then?

ReputationRep:
    interesting sig bono

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    How was your trip to leeds tineykates? Are you definitely interested in going to Leeds uni then?
    tis my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    aww Bono has changed his attitude. He's the happiest/most contented member of UKL (as witnessed by his signature)

ReputationRep:
    tis my first choice
    Cool, all the best then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    aww Bono has changed his attitude. He's the happiest/most contented member of UKL (as witnessed by his signature)
    It's quite ironic actually.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.