Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello! i am sitting here about to click on my final decision thingy on ucas. just come back from a philosophy open day at warwick (hi to anyone who was there also) and am certain that is my first choice. i think nottingham should be my insurance (bbb offer), which means rejecting edinburgh and sussex at bbb offers and durham (grey) at abb. please tell me i am making a wise choice in this, so i can click the button right now. edinburgh is too cold and far away and sussex is expensive and less fancy, i think.
    go on, tell me to do it.
    emma
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by covered farm wa)
    hello! i am sitting here about to click on my final decision thingy on ucas. just come back from a philosophy open day at warwick (hi to anyone who was there also) and am certain that is my first choice. i think nottingham should be my insurance (bbb offer), which means rejecting edinburgh and sussex at bbb offers and durham (grey) at abb. please tell me i am making a wise choice in this, so i can click the button right now. edinburgh is too cold and far away and sussex is expensive and less fancy, i think.
    go on, tell me to do it.
    emma
    xxx

i think definitely wife choice for warwick for 1st choice. I would personally choose durham over nottingham for philiosophy mainly because of the crime of nottingham but hey its an insurance its not that important

ReputationRep:
    Remember that your insurance offer is just that - insurance. Ideally you shouldn't have to worry about your insurance offer. Warwick is a good choice for your firm, so stick with that and aim to get those required grades. Anyway, I'd pick Durham or Notts for insurance.

good choice, go for it, warwick will be great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Remember that your insurance offer is just that - insurance. Ideally you shouldn't have to worry about your insurance offer. Warwick is a good choice for your firm, so stick with that and aim to get those required grades. Anyway, I'd pick Durham or Notts for insurance.

accept warwick ur mad if u dont, its one of the best unis! how good is that! im going to warwick i started dancin in the street wen i got accepted!

ReputationRep:
    oh my goodness, i've done it!

ucas is all finished with until june now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    I would personally choose durham over nottingham for philiosophy mainly because of the crime of nottingham but hey its an insurance its not that important
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Good luck!

ReputationRep:

well done warwick is heeps better hope ur ready for it

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.