Gentlemen's League - Dramatis Personae

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Sam2k
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Although Egan1 might say i'm a spammer because i don't combine my post on the harry potter thread can i join?

In my opinion the sillynarbs are worse than bono.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
Although Egan1 might say i'm a spammer because i don't combine my post on the harry potter thread can i join?

i think u will be let in, altho Mr White initiated me in, so only he can introduce new members
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by moncal)

I don't know if you'll be let in because you're a left-legger.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Promotions, effective as of now:

Happysunshine (AHS-2) - AHS-3
You are lovely, Mr White.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
somehow I think this thread is getting a little off-topic. can we please take it back to Gentleman's league business (even though I'm not a member)

MB
Yes, this is not a chat thread! If you want to discuss vegeterianism / clubbing / flying squirrels / whatever, please do it elsewhere. We are trying to maintain a dignified organisation, the last thing I need is a supposed AHS-7 spamming on the very thread we use to demean these activites!

P.S. Moncal, I have made you AHS-1.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Mr. White told me it was you. He must have been mistaken.
I don't make mistakes (apart from that whole 'Read' escapade, *shudder* what was I thinking?). 2776 was asked to join when I didn't get a reply from you.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Are pipe-smoking and slipper-wearing prerequisites for joining the league?
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
Are pipe-smoking and slipper-wearing prerequisites for joining the league?
Yes, all initiates are given a standard-issue smoking-jacket and fez.
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes, all initiates are given a standard-issue smoking-jacket and fez.
Hmm, tempting; I trust the smoking-jacket is of good quality?
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
Hmm, tempting; I trust the smoking-jacket is of good quality?
Red velvet...
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Red velvet...
Where do I sign?!
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes, this is not a chat thread! If you want to discuss vegeterianism / clubbing / flying squirrels / whatever, please do it elsewhere. We are trying to maintain a dignified organisation, the last thing I need is a supposed AHS-7 spamming on the very thread we use to demean these activites!

P.S. Moncal, I have made you AHS-1.
mr white.....

why was i not informed about the name changes? please im interested in knowing, because i AM an AHS-7.......(apparently :rolleyes: different than what we had planned on!)
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
mr white.....

why was i not informed about the name changes? please im interested in knowing, because i AM an AHS-7.......(apparently :rolleyes: different than what we had planned on!)
I took the initiative of acting to further the interests of the League. It was my decision, and I didn't need any confirmation.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I took the initiative of acting to further the interests of the League. It was my decision, and I didn't need any confirmation.
whatever......pick someone else then. you didnt even inform most of the circle members.....this is supposed to be an informed community is it not?
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
whatever......pick someone else then. you didnt even inform most of the circle members.....this is supposed to be an informed community is it not?
I would have thought that this 14-page thread would have been enough. After all, every other AHS-7 seems to have noticed. You've been on holiday, if you had been around, then you would have noticed this earlier, like everyone else. External variables... beyond my control.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I would have thought that this 14-page thread would have been enough. After all, every other AHS-7 seems to have noticed. You've been on holiday, if you had been around, then you would have noticed this earlier, like everyone else. External variables... beyond my control.
no, i asked xenon ect. what it meant.....blah blah, i get the levels thing...

but what does AHS mean?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Its Mr White, taking the blazing torch of leadership once again, to a setup not too dissimilar to "The Way"
TheWolf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
mr white congratullations for your 6500th post, what good i can i do to provoke a promotion?
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by CurryADD)
no, i asked xenon ect. what it meant.....blah blah, i get the levels thing...

but what does AHS mean?
You asked Xenon, did you? Did it occur to perhaps ask me, if you weren't certain about something - rather than complaining that you're under-appreciated?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You asked Xenon, did you? Did it occur to perhaps ask me, if you weren't certain about something - rather than complaining that you're under-appreciated?
After all we are supposedly all the same level. Why not just promote yourself to AHS 8 White?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (11)
11.22%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (62)
63.27%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
14.29%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
9.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
2.04%

Watched Threads