The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mr White
Ah, the master of stupid posts makes an appearance.

Did it work then, does the quote get to go in your sig? :biggrin:
Reply 21
PadFoot90
So u dont like my idea to start a new party? Similar to The Way, yet newer, so no one can complain about bringing a "dead" group back?

Reply 22
bono
Did it work then, does the quote get to go in your sig? :biggrin:

No, it's not amusing - just stupid.
Reply 23
PadFoot90

Not really. I don't think that it would be in my best interests to follow that course of action at the present time.
Mr White
No, it's not amusing - just stupid.

Isn't that the point :confused:

An mjg style club, oh god no, too many airheads...
Reply 25
Mr White
Not really. I don't think that it would be in my best interests to follow that course of action at the present time.

i see then i will be forced to look elseware for a leader.....
bono
We should have some sort of cool, hip mjg style club, or something like that.

Not an old boys club.

I'd join that. I can be the token white guy :smile:
Reply 27
XTinaA
Isn't that the point :confused:

Partly, but bono says so damn many stupid things that all his posts seem to run together after a while. The pattern is usually:

'lol', smiley, unfunny joke, 'lol', smiley, sycophantic comment, smiley, 'lol', smiley, smiley.
Reply 28
PadFoot90
i see then i will be forced to look elseware for a leader.....

Right. Let me know how that turns out.
Reply 29
Mr White
Right. Let me know how that turns out.

i sense some sarcasm....
Mr White
Partly, but bono says so damn many stupid things that all his posts seem to run together after a while. The pattern is usually:

'lol', smiley, unfunny joke, 'lol', smiley, sycophantic comment, smiley, 'lol', smiley, smiley.

WTF?

You are seriously diluded, my posts are often helpful or have depth.
Reply 31
Some people on a power trip again, I see.
Reply 32
corey
Some people on a power trip again, I see.

if u mean my idea, so far just me :biggrin:
Reply 33
Mr White

In case you are not aware, our basic principles are the furthering of the intelligencia, the removal of spammers, idiots, malcontents and incessant annoyances, the protection of fellow members, and the superiority of the hierarchy.

ha, so it continues, i thought this was over! sounds like you need a mod, otherwise you may find some of the above rather challenging!
Reply 34
List updated.
bono
WTF?

You are seriously diluded, my posts are often helpful or have depth.

Ah, the only posts with "depth" I see from you Bono are the ones that ask Elpaw for help with your maths homework on a totally unrelated thread.

There's some lame input into just about every thread, a few lame jokes, some moaning about Mr White or another respectable member... that must be about 95% of your posts covered? It's great to see you've stopped being so aggressive now. It really does get you nowhere.
Reply 36
thefish_uk
Ah, the only posts with "depth" I see from you Bono are the ones that ask Elpaw for help with your maths homework on a totally unrelated thread.

There's some lame input into just about every thread, a few lame jokes, some moaning about Mr White or another respectable member... that must be about 95% of your posts covered? It's great to see you've stopped being so aggressive now. It really does get you nowhere.

It doesn't seem fair that we have to endue 5000 posts a month from this angst-riddled loser just so that he can see his high on a list for once.
Can I join even though I'm not a Gentleman?
Reply 38
happysunshine
Can I join even though I'm not a Gentleman?

Okay, you are an AHS-2 (due to the fact that I know who you are).
Mr White
Okay, you are an AHS-2 (due to the fact that I know who you are).

Oh so you do now! Do I put this in my signature or something?

Latest

Trending

Trending